Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You hating girls is a normal biological mechanism

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Sex is an act of aggression. You would never fuck something that you respect. By fucking a girl you are violating and degrading her.

Girls WANT to be despised, but only by Chad. That really makes them wet. :feelshaha: They want to be chocked, called a bitch and spat upon.

It is only natural that we feel contempt for something we want to fuck, but of course it's their fault too for being so pathetic.

It's only cucks and soys who think you should respect them.

Makes a lot of sense. As I have grown to hate more and more, I have noticed I can get off more and more on situations where the female is being dominated, mistreated, or otherwise used. And this does feel pretty natural.

based.

we are the descendants of rapists, thiefs.

Women are soulless objects like rocks
You can't respect rocks

Plus they are the new footsoldiers of the NWO. Men of every race will have to work together to overcome the nwo

Absent fathers ones yes. What I can say is that even if they don’t like it, they will ALWAYS grow used to it if you persist and she’s in love.

I can’t respect those that don’t respect themselves.

Plus they are the new footsoldiers of the NWO. Men of every race will have to work together to overcome the nwo
nothing wrong with holding onto racial pride though. without the contempt for other races though of course

Figs are nothing but Chad Only Vomit Receptacles. Pure filth.