Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"You Hate Women" = Jews = "Anti-Semite" = You Hate Being Exposed!

S

SubHumanCurry

Banned
-
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

whenever you address the bad behavior of the jews when get they caught RED-HANDED? Even with PROOF?

What is the first thing they do?

They claim you are "anti-semite"....

Which makes zero since since semites are a racial ethnicity of Arabs and Jews today are European converts who have ZERO blood relations with the true ancestors of Judaism as they claim.

The original jews were Arabs. Not fucking Caucasian from Eastern Europe.

The claim you hate jews and you are a bigot.....

Is this not what normies, cuckolds and foids when you express the bad behavior of foids?

When you express how poorly western modern society treats you as male?

and how females without lifting a finger are treated as if they did some great service to the country?

When you express the job discrimination?

Criminal cases discrimination in gender?

Discrimination in divorce against males?

I really don't understand this title. Women are Jews?

I really don't understand this title. Women are Jews?

They do the same tactics as jews....

Claiming anti-semite when you expose jews?

Well women claim you hate them when you expose their bad behavior?

:feelskek:

lol nigga get the fuck outta...

What you doing tonight?

:feelskek:

Going to go out to NYC like me?

You showered with some France imported body wash like me?

What you fucking with nigga? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Nothing to see here. Just another schizo GrAYtard

:feelskek::feelsokman:

Right and you are just another drug dealer who barely even posts....

They do the same tactics as jews....

Claiming anti-semite when you expose jews?

Well women claim you hate them when you expose their bad behavior?

Okay, but your title doesn't really express that coherently.

I understand

I understand

And that's why Jews easily fools a foid in divorce...

Jew divorce attorney know who to take advantage of dumb stupid women who do not care about their sons future...

Only about their whore daughter being married to a man of her choice in high school.

Forget the ugly worthless piece of shit son...

She could have saved both and her whore daugther could still have been married but probably not the selection she wanted.

But no....

She wanted to give her daughter everything even if it meant her son would have nothing to do except moving drugs/guns on the border of Mexico/california and laundering money....

But whatever.... :feelskek::feelsokman::feelzez:

I actually desire the Cartel Life and would not pick anything else at this point.

Thumbnail image1
Pablo is Boss
Banco Santander Fucks Your Mom

The average normie is a dumb fuck NPC that mindlessly believes everything that they see or hear on Talmudvision so it’s natural to expect no quality arguments or proper rebuttals to your intelligent and correctly stated observations about women and Jews from them but only screeching juvenile name calling, wild accusations and parroting Jew MSM talking points at you mindlessly.:feelsUgh:

Thus its probably for the best to avoid engaging normies in any kind of dialogue that goes beyond your speaking into the microphone at them, so as to give them your fast food order or asking them what you owe at the gas station or grocery store counter.:feelsclown:

Yes, indeed other than speaking to them very briefly for the rendering of goods and services, the rest of your time is better spent holding them in contempt whenever the miserable thought of them enters into your mind, while the rest of your time aside from that is better spent in more valuable persuits.:feelsokman:

Last edited: