Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You hate Jews? Explain why. I don't understand.

• Thread starter Deleted member 37833
  • Start date

Do you have Jews?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 37833

Self-banned
-
Why do you hate Jews? Do you hate? When you started hating?

I hate Israel but I don’t hate Jews as a whole. I also dislike how they make overly sexual movies, control media, politics and finance too. I’m not going to hate a kikecel just cause he is a Jew though (as long as they don’t support Israel)

I suspect that jew hating is a tactic employed in order to associate undesirable sites with extremism. I am becoming an oldcel and have seen this played out before.

Fuck out of here glowie.

Pee-Wee (Paul Rubens)

Satanic Jew crackhead.

7D6BE5CE 3E3D 45CB 875D DA156F1450AE

View: https://youtu.be/Uosnpg0I9VQ

View: https://youtu.be/TCTDICXrsjE

Why do you hate Jews?
I do not hate all Jews, I just hate the 99% of Jews who are Rabbinites, a post-Christian cult that took over the Jewsphere during the era of Rome. They modified brit milah by adding in the unnecessary steps of priyah and metzizah into circumcision because they have a sexua lfetish for clawing off baby flesh with fingernails and putting the bleeding dick into their mouths.

Circumcision did not exist in the pre-Roman era, which is why pre-Rabbinite Jews got along much better with the Greeks and shit.

full

This is the central tenet of their Rabbinist religion and they must be evil to tolerate it, all other seeming good stuff is misleading window dressing.

The minority of non-Rabbinite Jews such as the Karaites (and their ancestors the wiped out Saducees) are degenerate but they only practised a mimimalist milah (non-circumcision) of either cutting or amputation the small akroposthion beyond the glans. They didn't practise priyah or suck baby cocks. I still disagree with their genital cutting but at least I understand the anti-phimosis intent of it.

I don't know them.
They don't have specific looks.
They are mixed with all races.
But i wish i was a Jew, i would love that people make conspiracies about me.

I do not hate all Jews, I just hate the 99% of Jews who are Rabbinites, a post-Christian cult that took over the Jewsphere during the era of Rome. They modified brit milah by adding in the unnecessary steps of priyah and metzizah into circumcision because they have a sexua lfetish for clawing off baby flesh with fingernails and putting the bleeding dick into their mouths.

Circumcision did not exist in the pre-Roman era, which is why pre-Rabbinite Jews got along much better with the Greeks and shit.

full

This is the central tenet of their Rabbinist religion and they must be evil to tolerate it, all other seeming good stuff is misleading window dressing.

The minority of non-Rabbinite Jews such as the Karaites (and their ancestors the wiped out Saducees) are degenerate but they only practised a mimimalist milah (non-circumcision) of either cutting or amputation the small akroposthion beyond the glans. They didn't practise priyah or suck baby cocks. I still disagree with their genital cutting but at least I understand the anti-phimosis intent of it.
I had my surgery in 27 of September… they did the full circumcision on me and I lost 2 inch while erect, like it restricts me, still recovering and cursing myself for fixing my phimosis… works wonder for call girls, now I can’t even my mini carrot… going hope the size will get back otherwise it is game over

there was an annoying jew in my middle school that ruined the whole race for me

As in all other groups, one should first differentiate between the individuals.
I have no problem with people because they are of Jewish blood.
They are just human beings like everyone else and there is no logic in hating someone because of his „race“.

But here is the problem.
some Jews do hate us because of our non-jewish blood.
When i criticize them, i only mean this certain group of Jews, such as certain rich people who have a lot of power and influence and they abuse it, in order to ruin the non-Jewish nations, so that they no longer pose a threat to their political influence.
If we look at who is behind the procedural collapse of Western culture or Arab culture or all other non-Jewish cultures, we find that they are Jews.
Hollywood, communism (LGBT tumors), banks, wrong-Revolutions that destroyed their countries.

Last edited:
Why do I hate them? Simple. Being Jewish.

Yes it's mainly the rich ones and the elite... but I've seen some strange things. I've been through academia. And I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that Jews are overrepresented in certain (((influential))) professions, and are always the most enthusiastic students whenever something involves the LGBTQ+ and the like. There's definitely something wrong with most of them.

If a Jew gives zero reason to dislike him, and holds no suspicious beliefs as far as can be perceived, then he's okay until further notice.

Because these big nosed pieces of shit have created Soviet Union and killed lots of slavs. Before the WW2 and after WW2. Also, Jews now rule the country of Russia itself, but you won't know that. Since they hide under Russian names

i don't really hate jews but why are so many successful people jewish. kinda sus tbh

People hate jews because they dominate the West's politics despite being minority. :bigbrain:

During the Khazar wars against the Umayyad Caliphate in the 7th century, the Avars sided with Khazaria.

E8B7DF89 6EED 4381 AA38 F3845C266492

865F957C 083E 44F6 9B01 0E5E113821FA

"Do you have jews?"
Damn bro i wish i had a jewish big tiddy milker khazar girlfriend

Fuck off glownigger

surprised most users have jew relatives,

i hate everybody :feelsUgh:

I hate Israel because they are trying to drive out the natives to allow the European Jews from America and Europe to displace them. They use the excuse of self defence but when you look at the statistics this is not true. Israel is the 8th most advanced military in the world which is supported by the first most powerful military in the world. Gaza is a prison which you can't leave at all. Palestinians have no military at all. Rockets don't even get passed Israels defence system.

They use hamas as an excuses to continue to encroach and push the Palestinians out of their homes. In return Israel takes out entire neighbourhood blocks and murders babies and children

ZIONISTS ARE PURE EVIL:blackpill::blackpill:
European Colonialism all over again.

I don't hate them, I just dislike them for being too argumentative, and they're often quite horrible bosses and landlords. Funny, smart people otherwise

I wrote this once, and I'll write it again, I fucking hate Israelis though --- easily the most abrasive, disrespectful, and foul-tempered group of people I have come across

Ethnocentrism is built into jewish culture and tradition due to [UWSL]centuries of religious persecution (which is kinda admirable, I wish my people was ethnationalist like them). So they are a cohesive group (remember they are highly organized, having tons of organizations, congresses, federations, lobbies etc) willing to do anything to protect and benefit their people, including fucking other peoples, like the Palestine situation shows.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Plus they are overrepresented in positions of power and wealth all over the West.[/UWSL]

While there's nothing wrong about being jewish itself, everyone should be deeply suspicious of them as a group.

This explains why the hate against them stopped being solely religious at some point, and why they were expelled from hundreds of places of different religious backgrounds in the past.

Last edited:
I had my surgery in 27 of September… they did the full circumcision on me and I lost 2 inch while erect, like it restricts me,
still recovering and cursing myself for fixing my phimosis…
Fixing your phimosis isn't a problem, it's just HOW you fix it.

I think the most high-IQ way is just gradual stretching of the preputial ring (ridged band) via outward traction. Could probably just use some kind of gentle dilation device, mobilize it w/ creams and so forth.

I believe in 99% of cases bad parenting is to blame for phimosis: it probably naturally expands by boys playing with themselves as pre-sapient toddlers but you were probably scolded/smacked when playing with your dick so you couldn't expand it naturally through self-exploration.

But if you don't want to do the highest-IQ way, the next-least invasive would just be doing a single cut somewhere along the ridged band so it is a discontinuous circle. A subincision of your prepuce instead of your glans, basically.

The next-most would just be amputating only the ridged band, keeping your amputation within the akroposthion (beyond glans) region, while leaivng the posthe region (covers glans) intact.

Jews not only amputate the posthe region covering glans but go beyond that and rip out the flesh covering the shaft to.

IT's the most fucked up brutal unnecessary sadistic shit in existence ngl

Reminder that africans doing some kind of ritual pinprick on a glitoris is NOWHERE NEAR as bad as this.

I would gladly jam a needle through my glans right now if it meant getting my foreskin back. I could recover from a needle impalement of my dick, that shit heals, foreskin amputation does not.

Ridged band is the most erogenous part of the male body, it's where the external foreskin flips to become the internal foreskin. Jews stole the joy nature intended for us.
I have no problem with people because they are of Jewish blood.
They are just human beings like everyone else and there is no logic in hating someone because of his „race“.
Those of Jewish blood are in a unique position where they are empowered to criticize their own people's historical religious practices while being insulated against being called "anti-semitic" and other bullshit.

Any genetic-Jew who uses that position to criticize the Rabbinism practises and combat circumcision, they can be my bro for life.
i don't really hate jews but why are so many successful people jewish. kinda sus tbh
They give preferential treatment to each other, engaged in deception, exploit others.

Muslims practice "taqiya" where it's acceptable to lie if it means defeating rival non-Muslims.

Obviously muslims are kinda low-IQ about that policy though since they talk about it openly in their scripture, meaning the secret gets out and makes it impossible to apply in full.

Jews obviously have a policy like that too but they're higher-IQ about applying it, which is why we don't even know about the policy, it's unwritten.

IE just like that 'oral torah' shit they make up on the spot to supplement written torah.

"Oh hey guys I know the old books never mentioned this, but it turns out we sucked the dicks of newborn baby boys all along!"
"Do you have jews?"
Damn bro i wish i had a jewish big tiddy milker khazar girlfriend
Ironically I love jewesses, particularly 2d loli jewesses, or mischling lolis.

I figure they are all horny for goyim cum due to the rampant homosexuality and nepiophilia necessitated amongst jewish men that would allow their barbaric circumcision and metzitzah rituals to sustain over the centuries.

Last edited:
My dick was pretty tight before I started to masturbate late at 14.

All I remember is that it hurt like hell trying to tug it down. Masturbation was painful the first few times but the foreskin gradually got looser. Eventually I was normal and fine. No doctor needed.

I don't know if what I had was clinically significant phimosis or not, but circumcision is unnecessary 99%+ of the time. If I had to endure that pain again as opposed to losing my foreskin, I would do it 100 times over. Fuck circumcision.

Physical pain is also nothing compared to the pain of being incel.

Last edited:
I don't hate them, I just dislike them for being too argumentative
I like argumentative people, this is such a silly reason.
I don't like how they have a propensity to engage in deception and bad-faith arguments, sure, but argument itself isn't bad.

Shouldn't it anger you more how they have a history of enslaving people and mutilating their genitalia and their children's genitalia and sucking the penises of their slaves and their slaves' newborn baby boys?
My dick was pretty tight before I started to masturbate late at 14.

All I remember is that it hurt like hell trying to tug it down. Masturbation was painful the first few times but the foreskin gradually got looser. Eventually I was normal and fine. No doctor needed.

I don't know if what I had was clinically significant phimosis or not, but circumcision is unnecessary 99%+ of the time.
Circumcision is NEVER necessary. There is never a single situation which justifies that Rabbinist bullshit.

There could be an extreme situation where you would need to subincise the ridged band (preputial ring) at the tip of the akroposthion, but that's about it.

Even then: that's only if your dick is super-swole (like a bee stung it) because otherwise, slight tightness you could live with long enough to just massage the region long enough until skin traction creates enough hyperplasia to increase the diameter and elasticity of the ridged band.

Even the pre-circumcision pre-rabbinist traditional "milah" (cut) that involved amputation the akroposthion/band/ring (less invasive than circumcision) would not be necessary except in weird situations like you had gangrene in the flesh. It isn't necessary to restore blood supply.

If I had to endure that pain again as opposed to losing my foreskin, I would do it 100 times over. Fuck circumcision.
TBH it probably wouldn't even have been as uncomfortable if you had begun fapping earlier when you were a preteen with a higher healing factor and pain tolerance with smaller less regular erections.

If you wait until you're a mid-pubescent teen with erection-city then it's too much too fast, you should've been fapping as a toddler TBH and your parents probably abused you by hitting/scolding you when you began to naturally do that because it weirded them out.

This is prob why Chad suffers phimosis much less often because he never got scolded for fapping because mom/sis/aunt thought it was hot and probably sucked his cock.

Last edited:
Jews talk over each other when in a group. That is common amongst them. Some secular ones are obnoxious, sneaky, paranoid and harsh etc. A verbally abusive psycho Jew is a sight to see. Much mental illness with Jews, but as long as they produce one Einstein for every 1,000 crazy Jews, they feel thats worth it.