Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You guys were right about lesbians.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
Today I overheard a lesbian girl talking about how her boyfriend left her, she was the type with the shaven head, wearing boy clothes and always called herself a dyke, Chad can suddenly make gay foids straight.

Dykes turn straight as soon as a Chad shows interest in them.

"Lesbians" Don't exist.

All fefails are Chadsexual.

If anything that's proof that sexuality is made up and all of this shit is fluid. I don't think their are many women no matter their sexuality that have never slept with a man

Today I overheard a lesbian girl talking about how her boyfriend left her, she was the type with the shaven head, wearing boy clothes and always called herself a dyke, Chad can suddenly make gay foids straight.
ITS PATHETIC

lesbians are merely women who know they cant keep or attain a chad
lowest of the low

they deny their looksmatch a chance and go straight to who looks second best eg mid tier becky lesbians
PURE LOOKISM UTTERLY CORRUPT VACUOUS SHIT

and this in itself is only beause of the rigged makeup game

put makeup on the average man he could become chad or chad lite

BOG OUT

It's just another proof that foids would rather have sex with another foid than with an unattractive male

Lesbian = Rather fucks another foid than a unattractive man.