Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You guys were right about Andrew Tate being a con artist and scam artist and a fake shit

H

HateCurry

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/0flFnANOcts

I can't trust this dude anymore, I think he's clearly delusional, he just doesn't have lived experience of the blackpill

Yes, I'm still a fan, I think he's funny and agree with some of the things he says but that's about it, I don't support his goals for humanity, a chad world, no, nothing.

I'm not a fan but he makes good points sometimes.

Fucking retard which has big ass leverage from money , i mog his weak chin

Hes a Snake in human clothing , sociophatic in Nature since hes overly good at talking and convincing Others.

Tldr hes a Man with a Female Social Ailment / Brain , but still has His Male Rationality.

View: https://youtu.be/0flFnANOcts

I can't trust this dude anymore, I think he's clearly delusional, he just doesn't have lived experience of the blackpill

Yes, I'm still a fan, I think he's funny and agree with some of the things he says but that's about it, I don't support his goals for humanity, a chad world, no, nothing.

just look at his scam courses lol

That dude is hilarious; I have no idea why people take him so seriously. He's a big time grifter though so JFL at all those people who fell for Hustler's Academy

Fucking pimp bald head bastard got rich by scamming incels in a pyramid scheme.

Even knowing this I find it hard not to respect him. He's living high above what blackpill says he should be because he's so driven, or so it seems.

No it's okay not to hate him,i just want him to stop flexing his wealth that he made by pimping.
Even knowing this I find it hard not to respect him. He's living high above what blackpill says he should be because he's so driven, or so it seems.

That dude is hilarious; I have no idea why people take him so seriously. He's a big time grifter though so JFL at all those people who fell for Hustler's Academy
those clowns deserve it for being stupid cunts

That's an insult to incels

you seen the chadlites he scams?

The chadlites and chads and high tier normies are the most bluepilled gullible clowns on the planet

Stupid fucking balding retard

He says that he sees ugly men with women all the time, the usual red pill bs.

He says that he sees ugly men with women all the time, the usual red pill bs.
he's a clown man

he denies every aspect of reality

you can say he was being humorous but that's another reason we should never trust him; he just doesn't take what he says seriously enough even after all this worldwide fame and attention from the masses

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back