Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You guys want Arcadicel back on the site?

You guys want Arcadicel back on the site?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

It’s all good nigga love your hood.
★★★★★
The boy got caught for trollin a while back yonder. :feelshehe:

Lieutenant Dan GIF by Giphy QA

ITS been long time

I remember when you banned him for that "we dont allow racism here chud" post it seemed like he was obviously joking and saying that ironically to me but I didn't know if there was other context or not and didn't really care enough to comment on it

Based on his ban appeal I think he can reasonably let back in and I dont see why not

So im voting yes in the spirit of new years cheer :feelscomfy:

im too new to acknowledge him

maybe you should ask this question people like @Khanivore

he is as old as 5 floor buildings all over the russia

im too new to acknowledge him

maybe you should ask this question people like @Khanivore

he is as old as 5 floor buildings all over the russia
Nah, ima not caring about some random fools

Ok, serious time now, the alcohol is wearing off. If there's any reason why @Arcadicel should be back is because his ban, I think, cake from a place of personal bias from @Fat Link , with all the Emba stuff playing a really weird role in it.

The problem is indeed complex, because while it's true that the moderation on his ban wasn't, in my opinion, the best, it's also true that Arcadicel behaved like a complete cumwad and only proved he could think and type on a level above that on his ban appeal.

I don't think the evidence for him being an Emba alt is in any way conclusive or convincing, but his obvious trolling is noxious and, worst of all, boring. That being said, a lot of trolling is tolerated on this here online forum.

I say put him on a leash. If he wants back, allow it, under strict supervision. While usual punishment would be confinement to The Sewers, when a user that has shown some capability behaves like a monkey I propose the opposite: forced civilisation. I think he should be confined to The Lounge and Inceldom discussion, under both the prohibition of postmaxxing and the obligation of only posting mid to high effort. Perhaps with a shitposting allowance at certain intervals in a show of good faith. That, gentlemen, is my formal stance on this matter.

Ok, serious time now, the alcohol is wearing off. If there's any reason why @Arcadicel should be back is because his ban, I think, cake from a place of personal bias from @Fat Link , with all the Emba stuff playing a really weird role in it.

The problem is indeed complex, because while it's true that the moderation on his ban wasn't, in my opinion, the best, it's also true that Arcadicel behaved like a complete cumwad and only proved he could think and type on a level above that on his ban appeal.

I don't think the evidence for him being an Emba alt is in any way conclusive or convincing, but his obvious trolling is noxious and, worst of all, boring. That being said, a lot of trolling is tolerated on this here online forum.

I say put him on a leash. If he wants back, allow it, under strict supervision. While usual punishment would be confinement to The Sewers, when a user that has shown some capability behaves like a monkey I propose the opposite: forced civilisation. I think he should be confined to The Lounge and Inceldom discussion, under both the prohibition of postmaxxing and the obligation of only posting mid to high effort. Perhaps with a shitposting allowance at certain intervals in a show of good faith. That, gentlemen, is my formal stance on this matter.
Tina Fey Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live
Hungry Cake GIF
Chocolate Cake GIF
Bill Murray Eating GIF

I could be all over him to see if he behaves. Think about it, man, it could be like one of those cop movies where a certain prisoner gets assigned a cop to watch over him and everything's so good and he's doing so much better and dreaming of getting his life back but at the end BANG, turns out the cop was corrupt all along and he betrays him, shooting him right in the head over some drug money power tripping shit. Promise I'll betray him at the end. :feelsokman:

Literally who?

I just saw the post who caused him to be banned
Tbh he didn't deserve such a hard punishment for this

i would let him in

if the guy put that much effort into writing a 98 paragraph ban appeal, he must really want to be here :feelshaha:

I could be all over him to see if he behaves. Think about it, man, it could be like one of those cop movies where a certain prisoner gets assigned a cop to watch over him and everything's so good and he's doing so much better and dreaming of getting his life back but at the end BANG, turns out the cop was corrupt all along and he betrays him, shooting him right in the head over some drug money power tripping shit. Promise I'll betray him at the end. :feelsokman:

View: https://youtu.be/QC4b5Aoff1I

I just saw the post who caused him to be banned
Tbh he didn't deserve such a hard punishment for this
His punishment wasn’t harsh though. :feelshehe:

He was simply banned indefinitely until I or now rather you all decide what to do with him?

Unban him and @mizrahi_hater also.

I would change my vote to 2 weeks instead of a month, but it seems there's no option to do so. :feelswhere:

Who gives a shit about some fucking GrAYcel he can stay banned for all I care