Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You guys underestimate the power of statusmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 25223
  • Start date
Deleted member 25223

Deleted member 25223

λ ⊢ π
-
Brendio is the most popular example around here, but look at this guy. As an incel, I'm sure YouTube recommended you this video at some point

Not very conventionally attractive, and it also doesn't look like his social skills are the best. Yet look at him now:

A good (subjective to him) looking women he play videogames with, and she started messaging him because of his viral video. That's like a dream gf for me.
We should all start a YouTube channel, it won't be long before @BummerDrummer makes a good bye thread because a woman started messaging him on Discord.
Statusmaxxing is the only viable alternative to betabuxxing, other than surgerymaxxing.

His GF looks like a tranny but good on him I guess.

tbh he was very lucky to even find that considering he has 0 clout and money now.
and jfl this guy had a gf before,im pretty sure she emotionally abused him and didnt let him be with her in public but hey he still had sex

tbh he was very lucky to even find that considering he has 0 clout and money now.
and jfl this guy had a gf before,im pretty sure she emotionally abused him and didnt let him be with her in public but hey he still had sex
I'd rather be incel than be in a situation like that. JFL imagine you "gf" not wanting to be seen with you, and having to walk behind her. And then using you as a emotional support for her incredibly damaged brain in exchange for pity sex that was probably not even that good. No thanks.

This only works with JBW honestly, if you're ethnic the good guy halo doesn't work, since dark = villain.
His GF looks like a tranny but good on him I guess.
Just make a nose job and a few tweaks and she will be fine

I'd rather be incel than be in a situation like that. JFL imagine you "gf" not wanting to be seen with you, and having to walk behind her. And then using you as a emotional support for her incredibly damaged brain in exchange for pity sex that was probably not even that good. No thanks.
i mean i wouldnt date her too id go insane if i was in contact with that psycho. but id probably put up with her until i got sex then dump her
This only works with JBW honestly, if you're ethnic the good guy halo doesn't work, since dark = villain.

this nigga is swedish tho. jbw dosent work in viking countries

This. Notice how all the fakecels who """"ascended"""" ( Spoilers: none of them were virgins even when they were fucking claiming to be "incels") were wh*te.

Status can help. But looks are everything

he is dating a 1/10 old roastie, that shit doesnt count

agreed. incels here can arrange cuck max and get something better.

Counts for me, how is she 1? 1 would be this:
gettyimages-623796844.jpg

agreed. incels here can arrange cuck max and get something better.
I'd rather date a 1/10 who genuinely likes me than betabuxx a Becky, tbqh.

I always knew statusmaxing was legit. In my country there are a lot of popular youtubers that are popular, but pretty plain looking. Nothing particularly attractive about them.

Foid will just go for chad, remember carsoncel his gf cheated with 7 guys afaik

Wow I feel happy for him

won't work for me