Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You guys should watch tv series showing japan and nazis ruling america

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
You guys should watch man in the high castle.

It shows what would have happened if axis won the war.

Japan and the Nazis conquer america. They split the US in half between them with "neutral zone".

1920px-Man_High_Castle_%28TV_Series%29_map.svg.png

1920px-The_Man_in_the_High_Castle_%28Ridley_Scott%27s_series%29.svg.png

1280px-JPS_flag.svg.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzayf9GpXCI

Japan ruling half of america is interesting. Japanese are the alphamales that get all the white women. They bully and kill white people & jews. They put white women into brothels to be sex slaves for japanese men. They also bully and kill black people. This is suicide fuel for japanesecels. A few things could have gone your way in ww2 & you could have been ruling white people & bullying them & taking white women. They also make sure blacks cant breed.

But they do put in some just be white moments with japanese women going for white men. As usual they always gotta sneak in just be white.

Nazis kill kick out all blacks from their american territory or put them into concentration camps.

[spoiler/]

Last edited:
Did you watch until the ending?

Despite them ruling I bet ricecels still get cucked by Aryan nazis :lul:
Images

Been planning to watch it but I just know it's just going to be "OY VEY MUH 6 GORILLION!!11!1!1!1!!1!1!!!!1!1: THE SHOW"

I heard they cancelled it because it was too based

The later seasons are absolutely dogshit, why are you recommending it even? LGBTQ bullshit, women power etc.

Where you hear that?
some random culture youtuber. When it came out people in alt-right spaces generally praised the show, they saw a Nazi ruled America as a superior utopia, and the elites who produced the show did not like that their enemies liked the show for what perceived as morally objectionable reasons

The later seasons are absolutely dogshit, why are you recommending it even? LGBTQ bullshit, women power etc.

But the nazis also dealt with the lesbian foids.

I guess you're right though. I think the elites that made the show tried to ruin it later on cause the white supremacist were loving the show.

You guys should watch man in the high castle.

It shows what would have happened if axis won the war.

Japan and the Nazis conquer america. They split the US in half between them with "neutral zone".

1920px-Man_High_Castle_%28TV_Series%29_map.svg.png

1920px-The_Man_in_the_High_Castle_%28Ridley_Scott%27s_series%29.svg.png

1280px-JPS_flag.svg.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzayf9GpXCI

Japan ruling half of america is interesting. Japanese are the alphamales that get all the white women. They bully and kill white people & jews. They put white women into brothels to be sex slaves for japanese men. They also bully and kill black people. This is suicide fuel for japanesecels. A few things could have gone your way in ww2 & you could have been ruling white people & bullying them & taking white women. They also make sure blacks cant breed.

But they do put in some just be white moments with japanese women going for white men. As usual they always gotta sneak in just be white.

Nazis kill kick out all blacks from their american territory or put them into concentration camps.

[spoiler/]

I’ll watch it