Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You Guys Should Watch The Wayans Brothers Show

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I never realized it till later but it has a lot of black pills, you can see the complete contrast of the life of a Chad and the life of an average/below average male, you can see it so well because in the show they are both brothers and live together. Its also really funny as a comedy, a lot of dark humor.

Shawn is a Chad with a crapp job but still manages to pull a beautiful GF and get a new one easily afterwards, at one point in later seasons he had to pay rent for his news stand at a building and the wife of the building owner offered to cancel the payment if he had sex with her

Marlon is the unnattractive brother and in the show they really make him hype and over play that factor by having him make ridiculous faces, etc when courting women (because in reality he isn't really that unattractive).

The entire show is a giant black pill on women and how life is different for chad in comparison to an average/below average man. Gonna watch over the entire show. Haven't seen it in years, and I recalled it for some reason and remembered these things, and its only with my current black pill mindset that I realized what it conveyed

https://www.cooltvzion.pro/watch-th...1-s01e01-online3-free-v1-2297#OpenloadSection

Attachments

• The-Wayans-bros_Shawn_and_Marlon.jpg
    The-Wayans-bros_Shawn_and_Marlon.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 71
I used to watch it, Marlon was like the black Harland Williams, his appearance made him a funny guy by default.