Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope You guys seriously underestimate how good of a cope alcohol is

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
It is the only way to lower inhibition. Everything becomes easier with it. I really don’t even care about being an incel tbh when I am drinking. It’s when I go without drinking do I become much more depressed and suicidal. It also completely removes your fear of death and everything as well. I can understand why some don’t want any part of it but it shouldn’t be ruled out on helping manage the pain for some others

It's expensive ,and wine taste a lot better

I won't criticize incels who are into alcohol but personally it would make my situation worse in the long run.

The best cope is buying guns

It is the only way to lower inhibition. Everything becomes easier with it. I really don’t even care about being an incel tbh when I am drinking. It’s when I go without drinking do I become much more depressed and suicidal. It also completely removes your fear of death and everything as well. I can understand why some don’t want any part of it but it shouldn’t be ruled out on helping manage the pain for some others
Based tbh. Only happy moment has been drunk and its far too rare for me atm ngl

It's a double-edged sword but mostly negative thing, though I find it hard to quit

only cope that actually works

I wish I can cope with alcohol, but it always makes me sick.

Not if you go with the right brand. You can get a 1/5th of Smirnoff in the U.S for less then $10
im 16 :feelshaha: I'll buy some when im 18 maybe i can drink with a buddy or alone after i graduate

It hate the way it tastes and hate drinking it. I enjoy weed a lot more but alcohol definitely lowers inhibition

It hate the way it tastes and hate drinking it. I enjoy weed a lot more but alcohol definitely lowers inhibition
lucky guy its hard to get weed if ur high inhib