Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You guys need to stop Islamcoping.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
You must realize that before Islam came, female infants were instantly buried because only male offspring were beneficial to their parents.

When Islam came, it gave females various rights; inheritance rights, property rights, the right to keep her own name after marriage and so much more.

That's right: Islam gave rights to females 1300 years before the western world did. That "backward" religion is way more progressive than people give it credit for. Just because the west kick certain ideals up to a 110% where you think walking around naked like a primitive beast is now "freedom" and "right," when it's only humiliation doesn't mean Islam is "backward." After all, you become an object of lust; not someone to be respected.

There are too many uneducated people here whom are mostly joking around about how Islam is right about women, blah blah blah. No, you don't truly believe that. Not if you are somebody who says giving females rights was a mistake.

Remember, according to Islam, it's also a female's right to decline a marriage proposal, it's not just her male guardian that decides. She also has the right to divorce you.

That's not to say that Islam is inherently "feminist" just because it gave females rights, that's just a narrow-minded view that some people tend to have. After all, men are supposed to guard over their women with jealousy. It is impermissible to be a cuckold because you have no jealousy and therefore no honor in you. These two qualities are very important to have.

Now, if you are sincerely into Islam, and you know it's the one and true religion, then, by all means, go for it. I encourage you to do so then. But if it's just you coping, then stop. You're just embarrassing yourself.

edit: typo.

Last edited:
i said it before.
That's good brother. They also conveniently forget that Islamic females are degenerate as fuck too. Even worse than other western females.

"muslim" algerian foids (at least the ones my generation) get fucked in the ass by chaddam in their youth and then when teaching 30 they give their "virginity" to the betabuxx.
That's in Algeria. Remember, they become even more degenerate in the west. They will get fucked by white guys and black guys. But giving an Arab guy a chance? Or a curry guy? Only after riding the cock carousel and they need to settle down. Then they will LARP as good Islamic females. Just lol.

I remember hearing this burying thing but how tf did they reproduce if they buried females tbh

Eurofags in the past were too oppresive with their women, and eurofags now are too cucked with their women.

Islam takes a balanced approached

I remember hearing this burying thing but how tf did they reproduce if they buried females tbh
It was a widespread practice but that doesn't mean literally everyone did it. Could be 35%, 70% or even 90%. They could have also given them away to people without kids and wanted to have them.

Obviously wasn't all of the baby girls being buried. It was a practice among a few tribes/elites, since they saw the girl as a damage to their reputation, especially if they didn't have a son yet

It was a widespread practice but that doesn't mean literally everyone did it. Could be 35%, 70% or even 90%. They could have also given them away to people without kids and wanted to have them.
I think there's a lot of speculation about the arab religion before the islam tbh and I think its mostly islamic scholars lying

Eurofags in the past were too oppresive with their women, and eurofags now are too cucked with their women.

Islam takes a balanced approached
Precisely. Islam gives us a proper balance; enough to have honor and enough not to become degenerates. Unfortunately most Islamic people are becoming degenerates as well, though.
I think there's a lot of speculation about the arab religion before the islam tbh and I think its mostly islamic scholars lying
Before Islam, there was polytheism and Christianity and Judaism. Islam is not an Arab religion, you should know that but I suppose the reason you are not religious is because you didn't understand it in the first place.

it was done by poor families, i foid don't work and provide, so no need for more than one.
And don't forget about the legacy of a family. Now that females aren't allowed to change their last name into their husbands' one, they still carry on the family legacy. That's not the case when you adopt your husband's last name.

Stop Islam-splaining RREEEEEEEEEE

Ancient semitic societies, be they Assyrian, Israelite, Babylonian...were extremely patriarchal. Islam tries to seperate itself from the race and the culture of the prophet, but

a lot of people think that but it's not true, islam is for everyone.
Yes, precisely. And what more people don't understand is that Islam was given to us by God to set everything right that Judaism and Christianity eventually got wrong because people kept adding their own beliefs to those last two religions. Islam dates back to the first human and prophet in the world: Adam (aleyhi salām).
I have to when people get it completely wrong. It is the least I can do not to mislead anyone here.

Yes, precisely. And what more people don't understand is that Islam was given to us by God to set everything right that Judaism and Christianity eventually got wrong because people kept adding their own beliefs to those last two religions. Islam dates back to the first human and prophet in the world: Adam (aleyhi salām).

I have to when people get it completely wrong. It is the least I can do not to mislead anyone here.
Judaism isn't really a religion. It became a religion afrer the european enloghtment, but most jews prior thought of jusaism as the story of their ancestors

Last edited:
You cant keep the population same with none of these numbers. Anything more than 10% is functionally impossible so it was probably a very rare practice

Tbh that happens a lot in india in many rural areas to this day and they still breed like crazy

i don't know about this one.
Most people don't, even Islamic people like you proved it just now.
Judaism isn't really a religion
Not according to the modern-day definition, no. But originally it was the one religion for everyone.
You cant keep the population same with none of these numbers. Anything more than 10% is functionally impossible so it was probably a very rare practice
It wasn't a rare practice, if it was rare we never would have heard about it. It was common among Arab tribes but not every Arab belongs to the same tribe.

well all my islamic knowledge is what i learned in islamic class at school and in coran learning, and i was in economy at high school so i only had islam once a week so i didn't learn the advanced stuff.

in france there is a trend among arabic hoodrats to date black guys, and they cope by saying "b-b-but bilal was muslim too" yes bitch it's okay to MARRY a black muslim but not to suck him off before marriage, honestly the arab zoomers in europe are so cucked they can't even keep their sisters at home jfl.
I haven't studied Islam either, at least not at school. I did it in my own free time, but it's bits here and there. I still don't know about other things. And yes, it's a trend here too among Moroccans and Turks to get fucked by black guys too, except it's not a brother in religion, they get dicked down by kafirs and then they dare to speak about Bilal (ra). How can such stupid whores compare somebody that great to some kafir black guy? These Islamic whores have no shame.

Some of the biblical tribes that still exist are Moslem converts. I don’t think the Cimmerians converted tho.

well i spend my time trying to not think about the real world

true, i morrocan guy living in france told me that once

just compare a historical, religon and war hero to some thug wanna be tyrone theory

muslim foids, christan foids, black foids, white foids, people don't understand that culture and race has nothing to do with it, it's in their nature AWALT.
I don't use "Muslim" to describe anyone. After I found out the meaning of that word, I realized it applies to none of us. Read what the word means and then laugh your ass off at these whores that call themselves "Muslim." It's truly hilarious. I have NO PROBLEM with Islamic females that marry Islamic black guys, unfortunately they only seem to go for kafir black guys.

Muslim foids are lowkey the most degenerate when the reach the west, most of them whore for chad forgetting all the lessons they learnt in islam.

Religion is just another cope. Remember AWALT

The real cope is this entire thread.
Also the message is kinda lost when you brag about islam being "progressive" on an incel forum
Let him cope. Its low iq and bluepilled, but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Sharia isnt based either, sure you have gender segregation but if a wife makes a mistake, its the husband who is held accountable. Imagine being responsible for some dumb foids actions jfl. In Saudi Arabia, if you use a woman designated seat or ATM you will get the shit beaten out of you.
Gynocracy-Patriarchy is a horseshoe, the more extrem you get the more it favors women.
Also arranged marriage is horrible and you wont end up with a jb waifu but your fat cousin and within a few generation your people turn into streetshitters :feelspuke:

You must realize that before Islam came, female infants were instantly buried because only male offspring were beneficial to their parents.

There is literally zero evidence of mass infanticide in pre-islamic arabia. It's not mentioned in Roman texts, or is it mentioned in Persian texts, despite them being in control of large parts of arabia for centuries. The burial practice either happened in very small isolated cases, or was only practiced by the tribes of Hejaz, at least the ones within the vicinity of Medina and Mecca.

There is literally zero evidence of mass infanticide in pre-islamic arabia. It's not mentioned in Roman texts, or is it mentioned in Persian texts, despite them being in control of large parts of arabia for centuries. The burial practice either happened in very small isolated cases, or was only practiced by the tribes of Hejaz, at least the ones within the vicinity of Medina and Mecca.
I don't know why you think Romans or even the Persians that ruled over the Arabs would know what happens behind closed doors. After all, throughout history there have been crypto-Jews, by your logic the government that ruled over them should have known this practice, and since they didn't know, these crypto-Jews never should have existed in the first place. Anyway, I haven't done extensive research on it but it seems plausible it mostly happened in the tribes surrounding Mecca and Medina respectively, both of which are very important sites and were still a part of pre-Islamic Arabia.

Sharia isnt based either, sure you have gender segregation but if a wife makes a mistake, its the husband who is held accountable. Imagine being responsible for some dumb foids actions jfl.

Not true, retard.

In Saudi Arabia, if you use a woman designated seat or ATM you will get the shit beaten out of you.

Beats the western alternative. Also SA laws =/= Islamic laws, even if SA is the most Islamic country.

Gynocracy-Patriarchy is a horseshoe, the more extrem you get the more it favors women.

Biology itself favors women. You would need to treat women as literal objects in order to balance out the biological superiority females have over males.
Also arranged marriage is horrible and you wont end up with a jb waifu but your fat cousin and within a few generation your people turn into streetshitters :feelspuke:

Speaking from experience, not true. My grandma was like 12 when she married my grandad
Romans and Persians barely ever made it to the heart of the Arabian Peninsula JFL.
Muslim foids are lowkey the most degenerate when the reach the west, most of them whore for chad forgetting all the lessons they learnt in islam.
True, many Ex-muslims apostate because they want to whore out. Both men and women to be exact.

Lowkey? Try highkey.
The real cope is this entire thread.
Also the message is kinda lost when you brag about islam being "progressive" on an incel forum

Let him cope. Its low iq and bluepilled, but it is what it is.
I expected nothing less from a hindu dindu pajeet. Don't you have some raping to do?
Sharia isnt based either, sure you have gender segregation but if a wife makes a mistake, its the husband who is held accountable. Imagine being responsible for some dumb foids actions jfl. In Saudi Arabia, if you use a woman designated seat or ATM you will get the shit beaten out of you.
Sharia is definitely better than what we have now. Mixed settings lead to more degeneracy. But in Islamic courts, you need eye-witnesses in order to be proven right. Otherwise it doesn't fly and you will never be used in a court to testify if you lied about your testimony.
Also, it depends. Women usually get fat once they get married, not before! So your cousin would be skinny. However nobody says you only can marry your cousins, you can marry anyone provided they are single and want to marry you too.

Last edited:
Islam is just another false religion like all the others. I coped with it in the past but thank God I'm free from religion now and resting solely on the finished work of my Lord Jesus Christ.

Very high IQ post

I dont want to live under shariah law. I would prefer a more patriarchal/based society, but shariah may be not the best example of that.

Apostate prophet YouTube channel , check it out buddy boyos
Islam is just another false religion like all the others. I coped with it in the past but thank God I'm free from religion now and resting solely on the finished work of my Lord Jesus Christ.
Lord Jesus Christ is lord Krishna. Christ came from the Greek christos which is derived from the Sanskrit Krishna :feelsthink:

Last edited:
>free from religion
>follows christcuckery

lmao. Islam is by far the most different of all religions, its in fact Christianity that bends over for the flavor of the month.
Apostate prophet YouTube channel , check it out buddy boyos

Lord Jesus Christ is lord Krishna. Christ came from the Greek christos which is derived from the Sanskrit Krishna :feelsthink:

Hindpoo bootlicking a fag who got BTFO so hard by facts he had a panic attack on camera. Also don't insult Prophet Jesus by calling him a hindpoo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DHRkYo6tAM
Yes true, dumbass.
proof?

Last edited:
its in fact Christianity that bends over for the flavor of the month.
Denominations maybe, I don't.

Denominations try to push feminism and agecucked stuff to be pc and conform to our times but if you actually read the word of God there's nothing about those things there.

Very high IQ post
My man.
Copetic Christianity must be perfect for you.
>free from religion
>follows christcuckery

lmao. Islam is by far the most different of all religions, its in fact Christianity that bends over for the flavor of the month.

Hindpoo bootlicking a fag who got BTFO so hard by facts he had a panic attack on camera. Also don't insult Prophet Jesus by calling him a hindpoo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DHRkYo6tAM

proof?

He is one of the most deluded hindu dindus I have ever seen, JFL. His hindu dindu coping is off the charts.
I dont want to live under shariah law. I would prefer a more patriarchal/based society, but shariah may be not the best example of that.
Sharia is the best example. Unless you don't want to curb degeneracy, then I can understand why you would be against it.

t if you actually read the word of God there's nothing about those things there.
Funny you say that, when there is nothing in the Bible that says Prophet Jesus is God.

Funny you say that, when there is nothing in the Bible that says Prophet Jesus is God.
Not to mention the Bible says that Jesus prayed by prostrating to the floor, the same way us Islamic people pray.. because that's how all the prophets prayed.

He is one of the most deluded hindu dindus I have ever seen, JFL. His hindu dindu coping is off the charts.

Most ex-muslims like AP have a huge amount of Hindpoo followers.

EZ6KzGVWkAMZcKy

Most ex-muslims like AP have a huge amount of Hindpoo followers.

EZ6KzGVWkAMZcKy
JFL, ex-Islamics left Islam because they wanted to be sex-having, drug-abusing, alcohol-consuming degenerates. Not only that, they're all subhuman as fuck, but at least the femorrhoids can get some white dude or black dude to pound them while the guys are left with nothing because they are subhuman and no female wants them. I LOVE IT!

Not to mention the Bible says that Jesus prayed by prostrating to the floor, the same way us Islamic people pray.. because that's how all the prophets prayed.
Yeah, its why Orthodox Christians actually do prostate when praying. then again, they also bow down to idols and images, so it's ultimately irrelevant.

Bible has a lot of ish that goes against what mainstream Christians would like to pretend is true or false about their religion, such as allowing loli marriages. Then they have the audacity to act high and mighty when talking about the Prophet's marriage to Aisha
JFL, ex-Islamics left Islam because they wanted to be sex-having, drug-abusing, alcohol-consuming degenerates. Not only that, they're all subhuman as fuck, but at least the femorrhoids can get some white dude or black dude to pound them while the guys are left with nothing because they are subhuman and no female wants them. I LOVE IT!

Ridvan wants to be white so bad, you can tell just by analyzing his behavior.

Think about it: He constantly uses Feminism, Liberalism, and Christianity as his moral foundation, as if he was some liberal christcuck. He is also a Turk, and let's be real, if Turkey was no a 90% Muslim country and was 90% Christian, it would DEFINITELY be considered European/White. So his wet dream is for Turkey to be westernized so that his race can be accepted as European.

Also, this retard supports hetero/homo incest.

Last edited:
Yeah, its why Orthodox Christians actually do prostate when praying. then again, they also bow down to idols and images, so it's ultimately irrelevant.

Bible has a lot of ish that goes against what mainstream Christians would like to pretend is true or false about their religion, such as allowing loli marriages. Then they have the audacity to act high and mighty when talking about the Prophet's marriage to Aisha
I didn't know that about Orthodox Christians, that's cool but like you said they also worship idols. But the funny thing about the Prophet's marriage to Aisha is that she was not a kid.. she was in her teens. Based on simple math involving her sister whom was 10 years older than her.

I didn't know that about Orthodox Christians, that's cool but like you said they also worship idols. But the funny thing about the Prophet's marriage to Aisha is that she was not a kid.. she was in her teens. Based on simple math involving her sister whom was 10 years older than her.
I don't buy that idea at all. It comes off as cope to me to appeal to modern sensibilities. And I know what you mean, since I tried coping with the "Aisha was actually 19" argument for a while myself.

Islam is also becoming cucked like the rest of the world. Read and heard many instances of Islamic whores marrying white guys or opening an OnlyFans. This cucked world is beyond salvation.

What?

John 10:30 King James Version (KJV)
30 I and my Father are one.

1 Corinthians 8:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Just two examples, there are many more.

Also please notice I don't want to defend "my religion" or offend, I just want people to get saved and freed from the burdens of false religions like I have been.

Islam is also becoming cucked like the rest of the world. Read and heard many instances of Islamic whores marrying white guys or opening an OnlyFans. This cucked world is beyond salvation.
Mostly in the west. Some foid in Iraq or somewhere who was promoting feminism legit got headshot JFL
What?

John 10:30 King James Version (KJV)
30 I and my Father are one.

1 Corinthians 8:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Just two examples, there are many more.

Also please notice I don't want to defend "my religion" or offend, I just want people to get saved and freed from the burdens of false religions like I have been.

Those verses are not explicit, which is very telling when you consider the Godhood of Prophet Jesus is literally the central focus of Christianity, so to build it on shakey foundations is flawed. It is vague and not concrete, very unlike how when Prophet Jesus is asked of the greatest command to keep, and he says in clear understandable words that "Our Lord is one God".

You can even look this up yourself, with Unitarian Christians having convincing arguments as to why such vague verses are not authoritative on Pr. Jesus' divinity.

That's also not mentioning that historically, it is more or less fact that Pr. Jesus from being viewed as just a man doing being given divine status, hence why the numerous "herotical" sects that rejected Pr. Jesus' divinity and accepted him for what he was: a simple but great man

Last edited:
Do you guys believe in evolution ?
Is eternal damnation a moral thing to do by a supreme diety?
Why do Muslims pray to the black box of saturn in mecca ?
If Allah is formless how did he create humans in his form ?
Again I have not read the Quran , the only knowledge I have about abrahamic religions is the fact I read genesis's old testament. Again I read it in a hotel room as a 12 year old boy.
Also is the creator god's name Allah because I have seen Muslims point out gods name is Allah because it's Israel and not Yahweh is this true.
Why is divorce allowed ?

If you are a Muslim, you are an absolute, total, and complete retardation.

There is obviously no God and Abrahamic religions are the most aggressively homosexual cope of all times. Just because members of those religions do some based things (taking foid cunt rights, for example) does not mean that there is any basis, at all, to conclude that these religions are correct.

They are derived from the philosophies of ooga booga sand people, have absolutely no evidence to back them, and are an obvious fantasy cope. As the Islamic world capitulates to every last cuckoldry that the Christian world did, Islamcoping will be eradicated and the only thing standing will be the correct belief system: atheism and ethical neo-nihilism.

Do you guys believe in evolution ?
Is eternal damnation a moral thing to do by a supreme diety?
Why do Muslims pray to the black box of saturn in mecca ?
If Allah is formless how did he create humans in his form ?
Again I have not read the Quran , the only knowledge I have about abrahamic religions is the fact I read genesis's old testament. Again I read it in a hotel room as a 12 year old boy.
Also is the creator god's name Allah because I have seen Muslims point out gods name is Allah because it's Israel and not Yahweh is this true.
Why is divorce allowed ?

1. Most don't, but some do and cite Islamic sources. After all, the first person to describe evolution theory was actually a Shiaa from Iran and he did that a few centuries before Darwin did.

2. Eternal damnation is only reserved for non-Islamic people; Islamic people can be sent to hell (which is a being, and not simply a place) but eventually God will forgive them and allow them to enter the lowest level of heaven.

3. It's not a black box, the Kaa'ba is covered in a black cloth with golden linings. We are supposed to pray facing that way because it is the holiest site in Islam. Before, we actually prayed in the direction of Masjid al-Aqsa in Palestine/Israel.

4. Nobody said God is formless, we can't assume what God looks like. I don't believe God created us in His form, I believe terms like "Hands" are used so that we are able to understand what is being said. Remember, not everything is meant to be taken literally.

5. Abrahamic religions have a lot in common because it comes from the same source, which is God. Islam was actually there since the beginning of time - by Islam we mean the correct way to pray to God and how to be good slaves to him. While Judaism and Christianity were right in their time, those religions became very muddied because a lot of people would insert their own beliefs into it. That is why God sent the prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) to restore everything in its original, pure form like the way Adam - the first human and prophet - did things.

6. God has 99 different names, Allah is just the Arabic word for God. Even Christian Arabs will refer to God as Allah. I think the Islamic people that you are talking to are pretty much uneducated about a lot of things.

7. Divorce is allowed because men and women must treat each other well. A divorce needs a good reason, you can't just divorce for the fun of it. Also, while divorces are allowed, God looks at it unfavorably as He wants a married couple to stay together rather than divorcing. A divorce is a very serious matter. Let's say you divorce your wife and you want her back, the only way to get her back is to let her marry somebody else first. That's not all. She must consummate the wedding with her new husband before she can go back. The logic behind this is to show how severe a wedding is and that there's grave consequences once you wish to divorce somebody.

I don't buy that idea at all. It comes off as cope to me to appeal to modern sensibilities. And I know what you mean, since I tried coping with the "Aisha was actually 19" argument for a while myself.
No, I am not saying she was 19. I'm saying between 14 and 16. I can't see myself defending the marriage of a 6 year old and then the consummation of the marriage happening at 9 years old. Simply because it doesn't make any sense. After all, a 9 year old girl is still prepubescent. You have to realize that Aisha was able to help with a warfare strategy. What 9 year old girl can do that?! This whole "he married a prepubescent kid and engaged intercourse with her" schtick is just another way to talk shit about our Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).

They do not represent Islam, but you are right that Islamic people are very degenerate, even moreso than irreligious people are. I would prefer to spend my time with irreligious people than degenerate Islamic people because the former doesn't know any better whereas the latter does, yet they still are total degenerates. I have nothing to do with them.

There is obviously no God and Abrahamic religions are the most aggressively homosexual cope of all times.
I'm not a "Muslim," but thank you for wanting to bestow that honor upon me. Also, you're name-calling me but how can I take you seriously when you're just another edgy weeb? Don't worry kiddo, you're not as clever as you think you are. But maybe one day you can grow up and see the truth for what it is.

Stop destroying my world view