Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You guys need to have extreme awareness

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Greycel
You need to be aware that you were programmed from the beginning, you need to be aware that you were programmed to be trapped in your positions, you need to be aware that the language in which you are speaking is completely made up by one person who spoke an entirely different language beforehand, you need to be aware of the fact that the name you go by is not even your name but what your parents named you.

This life is nothing but a script, a book, a set of commandments that were designed to keep you sleeping forever. Everyday I see the same people, I hear the same conversations, I deal with the same disappointments.. every single day, but I’ve since grown numb to it because we all grow numb to similar stimuli depending on if we truly enjoy it or not.

This whole time we’ve been playing roleplay for the sake of consuming resources. You have to look at humans as takers who take for the sake of themselves.

You need to be aware that you were programmed from the beginning, you need to be aware that you were programmed to be trapped in your positions, you need to be aware that the language in which you are speaking is completely made up by one person who spoke an entirely different language beforehand, you need to be aware of the fact that the name you go by is not even your name but what your parents named you.

This life is nothing but a script, a book, a set of commandments that were designed to keep you sleeping forever. Everyday I see the same people, I hear the same conversations, I deal with the same disappointments.. every single day, but I’ve since grown numb to it because we all grow numb to similar stimuli depending on if we truly enjoy it or not.

This whole time we’ve been playing roleplay for the sake of consuming resources. You have to look at humans as takers who take for the sake of themselves.
Its over

Exhibits exactly what he decries
eschew introspection
embrace

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE