Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You guys made sure to workout today right

Toastycrost

Toastycrost

Greycel
The title says it all. Even if it's just push ups and sit ups, working out to be healthy, avoiding diabetes, waking up better. Running faster, holding your breath better. Swimming, are all things you can do better, or do at all with working out. Don't let your prime years by without working out.
Also don't workout for women, that shit is stupid and will just mean if you get a woman, you'll lose everything. Do it to be a better man then you were yesterday.

inb4 "gymcel cope"

Everybody should do some kind of exercise, but good luck getting everybody on board with that shit.

Working out for someone other than yourself is a flawed mindset IMO and gets you nowhere.

Never worked out in my entire life

Working out for someone other than yourself is a flawed mindset IMO and gets you nowhere.
Exactly. workout for yourself, so you can do things you want to do better. It's a billion times easier like moving a drawer when you workout then being a bean pole
Never worked out in my entire life
Time to start now my man. legit watch scooby, or athlean X or jeff nippard to see no weight good workouts

Did 60 situps today :cool: :feelzez:

Free my Nigga

@Bleachcel

I will be going for a walk once the sun goes down.