Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee You guys just have to take responsibility and try harder! Never give up!

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Hello guys. I had many problems in life just like you. I was born autistic, ugly, short, had learning disabilities, low IQ, attention disorder, bad parenting, traumatic childhood, had chronic pain in my back, heart abnormally, no friends, etc… you get the picture… Then one day, I decided it was time to pull myself up by my bootstraps. I started eating healthy, started to take a bunch of supplements and vitamins every day. I went on nofap and started to exercise and study hard every day. What happened first is that my facial bones became wide and thick and I became very tall. All my allergies went away, my heart fully developed, and my hair grew thick. Then my brain started to develop too, I got MENSA membership and got a fellowship for a PHD program. I went from social loner to a party animal. From virgin to the count of 100+ partners. All this happened the moment I decided it was time to take responsibility for my problems and become an adult; the moment I decided it was time I get a real job and contribute to society. So guys, as you can see, life is in your hands waiting for you to take it. Just do it boys.

Chad groyper

Last edited:
Nice copypasta