Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You guys hear about the allegation that Kiwi Farms murdered byuu?

You guys hear about the allegation that Kiwi Farms murdered byuu?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Linky Love

Linky Love

The Hero of Incels
★★★★★
Byuu was or possibly still is an internet famous SNES emulator creator whose worked on practically every SNES emulator out there he loved that damned console so much, but in particular his own creations are cycle accurate SNES emulators known as bsnes which was later renamed to higan.

Byuu was a fascinating little guy.

An apparent asexual he lived with a best male friend and since they got tired of people asking if they were gay they decided to just LARP as fags to avoid further questioning and even got married eventually to further sell the illusion but to also obtain various special rights you only get when you’re married to someone.

On an old forum post of his I believe I’d also read him say another reason for the fag LARP was to avoid also having to make numerous explanations to people over what an asexual is.

Anyway shortly before his alleged death by suicide byuu had apparently become far more mentally unstable due to “trooning out” ie using self proscribed HRT drugs without a doctor’s supervision so he could transition into a woman.

He was also some kind of baby fur, otherkin type of degenerate but yeah despite his deeply bizarre and totally nonsensical lifestyle man that boy could program! :soy:

I have not heard about that Mr. Link but I would not put it past those kiwifarms assholes to do something like that

I have not heard about that Mr. Link but I would not put it past those kiwifarms assholes to do something like that
I concur.

Mr. Link, please allow me to agree.

I would not put such mischief beyond their abilities!

After all....

Troons have a habit of super longevity!!

Wasn’t there someone on the Kiwi forum who went on a shooting at one point or did I hear wrong?

true tbh they are the type

I did hear about this guy for the first a few months back. I heard that he had gone missing and only one friend really knew what was going on because leading up to his disappearance they were on a Skype call or something. The details are hazy now but I still have yet to hear any resolution to the case.
I didn’t care much because I figured it was just the Internet witch hunting and this guy would just go offline for a while. Dunno maybe he is dead

Is this how you guys are planning to postmaxx in lounge if they decide not to count sewer posts? :feelskek:
No, you're going to post 80000 pictures of anime girls and cars and I will rate each and every one of them.

No, you're going to post 80000 pictures of anime girls and cars and I will rate each and every one of them.
yes, you reply with a rating 1-1000. but type the letter out like "nine hundred and ninety nine" so it forms a full sentence. meet sentence requirement :D

yes, you reply with a rating 1-1000. but type the letter out like "nine hundred and ninety nine" so it forms a full sentence. meet sentence requirement :D
I will simply give my thoughts on the imagery you decide to share :bigbrain:

First time i hear about it