Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You guys have no idea how important this forum is

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★
This forum is my life support. It’s one of the best things that happened to me in my life. If I didn’t discover this place and read through all the must-read content, my future would’ve been a bluepilled hell. And this is one of the few places left on the internet where I can call people nigger, faggot, curryfag, asianfag, retard and any other insult you can think of without getting hit with a ban.

This forum is a blessing in disguise.

Same tbh. Forum and the spaces i've found from this place are good tbh. Pretty much kept me from roping. Probably why so many people hate this place and refuse to see the good it does for many users. They want us to die, they dont want us having friends, community, connections etc. They just want us to be lonely and dead

There's nowhere else on Earth where you can talk about these issues without being censored, gaslit and bullied by normies.

Last edited:
All clear people are welcome to join.

Same
I need this place to remind me that I'm not alone, that other guys around the world are going through the same shit

a way to lessen depression

This forum helps me so much

agree this forum has just the right amount of moderation. aka it doesn't matter what you say, as long as you are incel

It is a good site, yes.

Im just dancing around until the time :feelsaww: .

Was away from the forum for half a year (depression) and now I'm posting nonstop :feelskek: forum definitely helps with loneliness.

It’s a good outlet for frustrated pissed off guys like myself

Your abuse of expletives makes you sound like an irrational and unscrupulous idiot.
Just showing examples. I don’t use a lot of swear words in my posts

This forum is my life support. It’s one of the best things that happened to me in my life. If I didn’t discover this place and read through all the must-read content, my future would’ve been a bluepilled hell. And this is one of the few places left on the internet where I can call people nigger, faggot, curryfag, asianfag, retard and any other insult you can think of without getting hit with a ban.

This forum is a blessing in disguise.
It's probably because it's the only place where no foids or faggots are allowed gay men are the biggest cucks and feminist I hate them they think they are the same as girls because they suck dick