Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You guys have incel friends in real life whom you hang out with and discuss blackpill stuff?

I know 2 people that know about incel blackpill stuff but they have not swallowed it completely and I don't really know them.

I wouldn't be surprised if my mom knows a bit or two about it from me talking to myself from social isolation

I talk to one mate he knows about blackpill but he says gym is better and he keeps saying I'm not incel and he's not incel.
He says theyres billions of Asian foids.

I have one but he's pretty bluepilled about this kind of stuff

I don’t have any friends irl, much less blackpilled ones

I talk to one mate he knows about blackpill but he says gym is better and he keeps saying I'm not incel and he's not incel.
He says theyres billions of Asian foids.
JFL @ bluepillers.

I know one curry who is pretty blackpilled but sometimes hes more redpilled. His sister is getting engaged to a jew.

I don't really have friends.

I've tried making some by talking to people about incel stuff, but they think its 'toxic' and dont entertain me on it

I tried blackpilling my cross eyed manlet cousin but he refuses to take the blackpill, he thinks having a good job will eventually land him a gf .:feelsbadman:

It's completely over for him, he's also recessed and borderline autistic on top of being short and cross eyed. The poor bastard is obsessed with a stacy he went to school with and thinks he actually has a chance. :feelshaha: :feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelscry:

It's completely over for him, he's also recessed and borderline autistic on top of being short and cross eyed. The poor bastard is obsessed with a stacy he went to school with and thinks he actually has a chance. :feelshaha: :feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelscry:
Never began. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

All incels I know irl are bluepilled retards or retarded masculinity copers. I have not met a single blackpilled incel or maybe it's because they're too scared to open up about their views.

Yes he is an absolute moron and 35+.

He is friendly but ugly and short. Cant give more details but he is an ethnic..

He believes in bluepill, respect women, got friends and status but Ive known him since childhood.

He hate incels and he look like a typical IncelTear poster.

I have a question for jews, women, trannies and simp bluepillers, why is he still a virgin? He said he got a romantic interest during his teenage which is true but she only kissed him and used him for alcohol.

So he is still a virgin, but he got a kiss atleast.

You might ask: why am I still friend with this moron?

Because he is the proof that women are evil and blackpill is the truth. If he gets laid, I will eat my words. In fact, I will slap myself and go to a therapist.

i have friends and coworkers but most of them are not eligible in my view to accept blackpill; they are part bluepilled part redpilled in different proportions but i think more red than blue for most of things; so i just let them be.
experience is best teacher and they'll learn it hard way.

He believes in bluepill, respect women, got friends and status but Ive known him since childhood.

He hate incels and he look like a typical IncelTear poster.
He copes with the bluepill because he has much to lose from realizing his subhumanity. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I wished I had.

My former best friend was also a khhv but our friendship deteriorated before I even knew about the blackpill.

I don't discuss black-pill stuff but I do give them advice. I was NEET for more than 2 years so I am older then all the students in my year.

I shared saint Wilkes mac dermid's experience to them. That if you aren't physically attractive to foids then you're going to have to compensate with something else(usually beta buxxing) and other stuff.

One of my friend who's also borderline malnourished, 5'6" and weighs 38kg was used by a ltn Becky for time-pass. She used him as emotional support pet until she transferred college.

He confessed to her and she also said she likes him. Later he found out she also was talking with other dudes and later confessed that she had no feelings for him. Dude was depressed for a month. Very brutal.

One of my friend who's also borderline malnourished, 5'6" and weighs 38kg was used by a ltn Becky for time-pass. She used him as emotional support pet until she transferred college.
38 KG? I weighed more when I was 12 wtf? The guy doesn't need blackpill advice he needs a burger and some fries (that rhymes I'm a lyrical genius).

Nope, only around normies and blackpill deniers.

No I havent had irl friends in 5 years

I haven't had friends for 6 years now online or offline, there was a guy I grew up with I used to talk red pill and mgtow stuff with when I were in my delusional phase

38 KG? I weighed more when I was 12 wtf? The guy doesn't need blackpill advice he needs a burger and some fries (that rhymes I'm a lyrical genius).
Yep. He is vegetarian. I have tried to convince him to eat chicken, go to gym and take some supplements but he refused to eat any kind of meat and his financial situation is not very good so he can't join a gym.

He also didn't play any sport or did any physical activities as kid that would have helped his physical growth to some extent.

Curry genes are already bad but having vegetarian diet just makes things worse for most curries

Yep. He is vegetarian. I have tried to convince him to eat chicken, go to gym and take some supplements but he refused to eat any kind of meat and his financial situation is not very good so he can't join a gym.

He also didn't play any sport or did any physical activities as kid that would have helped his physical growth to some extent.

Curry genes are already bad but having vegetarian diet just makes things worse for most curries
You don't need meat to gain weight, it would be better to build muscle of course but at 38kg just start eating french fries and pizza and you'll start gaining pounds.

No because you can never trust anyone they could easily be fakecels or beta simps and expose you to the world for being blackpilled, true inceldom is walking alone

I have a couple actually and I'll refer to these guys by code names in each story.

Person A and I used to be around average height in Middle School, we didn't grow for a long time and started becoming shorter compared to the rest of the cohort, I used to express my concern about how we were so short, emphasising the reality that it is going to impact us negatively in the future, he firmly agreed and backed the points I put forth, we discussed about how it's going to be impossible to start a family and gain job promotions because of our stature followed by the supporting studies. It was the usual heightpill talk that we’ve heard a hundred times by now. Up until this point I didn’t know what the blackpill was by name, nor any of the terminologies, the way we discussed things were in a “young guys discover how brutal the heightpill” manner, my mind did not take a massive decline until I actually discovered what the Blackpill was, that’s a story of its own which needs another thread.

Anyways continuing with the story; in Year 10 Person A left our school and went to another one so I didn't see him for many years. I heard rumours that other people saw him grow, me being heightpilled I knew that I now had to do my best to avoid him. I took a complete guess that his personality would change because of the principles of facesonality and heightfidence. He wouldn’t be the same person at all and I was right which I figured out later on. I didn’t even know what the Blackpill was at this point yet I could STILL predict that so accurately. I was walking along the university campus after class and he spotted me, this guy literally went from 5’7 to 6’3 in the span of the 4 years we didn’t see each other, it was absolutely mind blowing, and him being heightpilled thanks to our discussions in middle school he actually wore elevated shoes despite him already being so tall.

Going back to my prediction, I was ABSOLUTELY right, I was able to guess correctly to nobody’s surprise.. this guy’s entire personality was different top to bottom, he even tried to gaslight me into thinking that being short is fine and that height doesn’t mean much despite the fact that we used to discuss things that were the complete opposite in nature. The situation became more complicated but to skim off all the unnecessary bullshit - long story short I got so tired of his boastful shitskin attitude that I decided that I’m never going to speak with him again, I didn’t block him or anything but I stopped responding to anything he puts forth on media, I don't hang out with that circle unless he isn't present. I hated the absolute humiliationfuel I had to face just by being in the same building as him, he was WAY taller than me, his family were millionaires and he was more achieved than me in life. I became more concerned about the units to take in university, ever since that haunting experience I try my best to never be in the same class as him.

Might post more if anyone even cares, that was just one person I’ve spoken about blackpill with in real life.

Last edited: