Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You guys ever watch the Chad turned incel movie The Man Without a Face?

• Thread starter Frat Link The Chad
  • Start date

You guys ever watch the Chad turned incel movie The Man Without a Face?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Frat Link The Chad

Frat Link The Chad

Ouch!
★★★★★
Basically the premise is he loses half of his Chad good looks in a fire and plans to live out the rest of his life as a trucel but a young boy comes along who he can help with his teaching skills and this interaction somewhat pulls him out of his sadness and fuck the world mentality before long.

Anyway it was a good movie bros.

I enjoyed it when I originally saw it as a youngcel. :feelsokman:

View: https://youtu.be/sXX3J_V-MC4

Do you hate me?

Do you hate me?
No but if you want your posts to remain in my topics you must make an argument. :feelsUgh:

One word replies and or just emoticons are only acceptable replies in the Sewers or Lounge
:feelsokman:

I thought you did since I was ethnic :cryfeels:
Ha!:feelsclown:

I’m more of a meritocratic racist really. :feelshehe:

Which means I can and do think very highly of individual non whites that prove themselves not to be total scum like the rest of their race usually is.:feelsautistic:

This is probably why the mod team I’ve rebuilt from the ground up here is a veritable rainbow coalition that would probably put to shame the Clinton and Obama and even sleepy Joe Biden administrations if a direct cabinet to mod team comparison was ever made. :feelsEhh:

I’ve got all kinds on the mod team from chinks, spics and curries to the big homie Master the blackest brotha in the land. :society:

When closely examined by my actions alone in this regard you’d almost think I was a fucked in the head wacky leftist! :feelshaha:

Ha!:feelsclown:

I’m more of a meritocratic racist really. :feelshehe:

Which means I can and do think very highly of individual non whites that prove themselves not to be total scum like the rest of their race usually is.:feelsautistic:

This is probably why the mod team I’ve rebuilt from the ground up here is a veritable rainbow coalition that would probably put to shame the Clinton and Obama and even sleepy Joe Biden administrations if a direct cabinet to mod team comparison was ever made. :feelsEhh:

I’ve got all kinds on the mod team from chinks, spics and curries to the big homie Master the blackest brotha in the land. :society:

When closely examined by my actions alone in this regard you’d almost think I was a fucked in the head wacky leftist! :feelshaha:
ironically there is more diversity on the incel mod team than the tranny and autistic filled IT sub

Yes long time ago but I didn’t understand it. So was the guy a pedo or not?

Yes, faceoff was a good show

well I have watched the invidible man and he mogs me

Never heard of it before

Oh fuck i voted wrong. Haven't watched it before, but post made me. It's a really good movie, thx.

I don’t have girlfriend

Haven't seen it yet, but the story (Chad loses his looks) reminds me of Johnny Got His Gun, where a Chadlite (or high-tier normie) indeed loses his face and all his extremities in WWI and continues to live blind, deaf and mute, unable to express any thought and feeling, except through morse codes made by frantic motions with the back of his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back