Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You guys ever watch the Chad turned incel movie The Man Without a Face?

You guys ever watch the Chad turned incel movie The Man Without a Face?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

Universal Order
★★★★★
253d 13h 20m
Basically the premise is he loses half of his Chad good looks in a fire and plans to live out the rest of his life as a trucel but a young boy comes along who he can help with his teaching skills and this interaction somewhat pulls him out of his sadness and fuck the world mentality before long.

Anyway it was a good movie bros.

I enjoyed it when I originally saw it as a youngcel. :feelsokman:

View: https://youtu.be/sXX3J_V-MC4

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Low IQ due to KHHV life
★★★★★
19d 21h 6m
Do you hate me?

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★
30d 18h 43m
Never seen

Fat Link

Fat Link

Universal Order
★★★★★
253d 13h 20m
Do you hate me?
No but if you want your posts to remain in my topics you must make an argument. :feelsUgh:

One word replies and or just emoticons are only acceptable replies in the Sewers or Lounge
:feelsokman:

Fat Link

Fat Link

Universal Order
★★★★★
253d 13h 20m
I thought you did since I was ethnic :cryfeels:
Ha!:feelsclown:

I’m more of a meritocratic racist really. :feelshehe:

Which means I can and do think very highly of individual non whites that prove themselves not to be total scum like the rest of their race usually is.:feelsautistic:

This is probably why the mod team I’ve rebuilt from the ground up here is a veritable rainbow coalition that would probably put to shame the Clinton and Obama and even sleepy Joe Biden administrations if a direct cabinet to mod team comparison was ever made. :feelsEhh:

I’ve got all kinds on the mod team from chinks, spics and curries to the big homie Master the blackest brotha in the land. :society:

When closely examined by my actions alone in this regard you’d almost think I was a fucked in the head wacky leftist! :feelshaha:

I

imanuglysob

Captain
★★★★
32d 23h 57m
Ha!:feelsclown:

I’m more of a meritocratic racist really. :feelshehe:

Which means I can and do think very highly of individual non whites that prove themselves not to be total scum like the rest of their race usually is.:feelsautistic:

This is probably why the mod team I’ve rebuilt from the ground up here is a veritable rainbow coalition that would probably put to shame the Clinton and Obama and even sleepy Joe Biden administrations if a direct cabinet to mod team comparison was ever made. :feelsEhh:

I’ve got all kinds on the mod team from chinks, spics and curries to the big homie Master the blackest brotha in the land. :society:

When closely examined by my actions alone in this regard you’d almost think I was a fucked in the head wacky leftist! :feelshaha:
ironically there is more diversity on the incel mod team than the tranny and autistic filled IT sub

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
97d 20h 42m
Yes long time ago but I didn’t understand it. So was the guy a pedo or not?

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
156d 2h 17m
Yes, faceoff was a good show

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Luminary
★★★★★
87d 3h 0m
well I have watched the invidible man and he mogs me

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY BUDDY BOYOS
★★★★★
66d 6h 53m
Never heard of it before

DottKo334

DottKo334

2d onry
-
45d 19h 55m
Oh fuck i voted wrong. Haven't watched it before, but post made me. It's a really good movie, thx.

Indari

Indari

fists of fury
★★★★★
189d 23h 6m
I don’t have girlfriend

K

kampman

hate
★★★★★
209d 1h 57m
Haven't seen it yet, but the story (Chad loses his looks) reminds me of Johnny Got His Gun, where a Chadlite (or high-tier normie) indeed loses his face and all his extremities in WWI and continues to live blind, deaf and mute, unable to express any thought and feeling, except through morse codes made by frantic motions with the back of his head.