Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You guys can’t rate for shit

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Knajjd, Zyros and Gambler aren’t Chads by any means, they are average at best.

Knajjd is above average, though - if we only look at his face. The only Chad I know of is Orb. I give good, realistic ratings.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Knajjd is above average, though - if we only look at his face. The only Chad I know of is Orb. I give good, realistic ratings.

Knajjd has bug eyes (too much upper lid exposure, not deep set, under eye bags) and his overall face is feminine looking (mostly because of his eye area). Yeah, Orb is a Chad but he turned out to be fake so w/e. The only two Chads I know of in all of Incel forums are : dontcomplain and Orb and few Lookism users.

Octopusgun2 said:
Knajjd has bug eyes (too much upper lid exposure, not deep set, under eye bags) and his overall face is feminine looking (mostly because of his eye area). Yeah, Orb is a Chad but he turned out to be fake so w/e. The only two Chads I know of in all of Incel forums are : dontcomplain and Orb and few Lookism users.

Hunter eyes is a meme. Most - if not, all - models squint heavily. They're all bug-eyed freaks without the squinting. Zayn Malik has very feminine eyes and he's still a Chad, and I'm just talking about his face. I'm not taking things such as height into account. Do you have pictures of dontcomplain? I want to see if you are right about him. At least you're right about Orb being a Chad, but you could easily be overrating dontcomplain.

knajjd is not a chad but he is cute, you cant deny that

Hunter eyes is a meme. Most - if not, all - models squint heavily. They're all bug-eyed freaks without the squinting. Zayn Malik has very feminine eyes and he's still a Chad, and I'm just talking about his face. I'm not taking things such as height into account. Do you have pictures of dontcomplain? I want to see if you are right about him. At least you're right about Orb being a Chad, but you could easily be overrating dontcomplain.

« Hunter eyes is a meme » LMAOOOOO. Here’s a pic of Sean O’Pry where he’s not squinting : https://us.hola.com/imagenes/biografias/sean-opry/93327-sean-opry-fotos-streetstyle-paris1.jpg

Does he have bug eyes? Here’s a pic of Hernan Drago not squinting : http://www.jtgeissinger.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Man-With-Beautiful-Eyes.jpg

I could go on and on if you want

Like I said, you guys can’t rate for shit. You’re saying that hunter eyes don’t matter (when they do, so much actually)

You’re saying that hunter eyes to damage control for knajjd’s shit eye area.

Also, here are pics of dontcomplain (he also has hunter eyes) : https://i.imgur.com/165TqL8_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Octopusgun2 said:
« Hunter eyes is a meme » LMAOOOOO. Here’s a pic of Sean O’Pry where he’s not squinting : https://us.hola.com/imagenes/biografias/sean-opry/93327-sean-opry-fotos-streetstyle-paris1.jpg

Does he have bug eyes? Here’s a pic of Hernan Drago not squinting : http://www.jtgeissinger.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Man-With-Beautiful-Eyes.jpg

I could go on and on if you want

Like I said, you guys can’t rate for shit. You’re saying that hunter eyes don’t matter (when they do, so much actually)

You’re saying that hunter eyes to damage control for knajjd’s shit eye area.

Also, here are pics of dontcomplain (he also has hunter eyes) : https://i.imgur.com/165TqL8_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

How are those actual hunter eyes though? It's just saggy eyebrow skin. We should call them hunter brows instead, at least that makes sense, plus it's natural unlike squinting 24/7. Hunter eyes really don't matter, like I said, it's a huge meme. The biggest yet. Zayn Malik has no hunter eyes and mogs those guys you posted. dontcomplain is literally just Chad-lite, have you seen that fivehead? Of course not, his unkept hair and forward tilt is obscuring it. But thanks for providing the pictures nonetheless.

How are those actual hunter eyes though? It's just saggy eyebrow skin. We should call them hunter brows instead, at least that makes sense, plus it's natural unlike squinting 24/7. Hunter eyes really don't matter, like I said, it's a huge meme. The biggest yet. Zayn Malik has no hunter eyes and mogs those guys you posted. dontcomplain is literally just Chad-lite, have you seen that fivehead? Of course not, his unkept hair and forward tilt is obscuring it.  But thanks for providing the pictures nonetheless.

They are hunter eyes (vertically narrow, no upper lid exposure, strong orbital rims for good under eye area support). Zayn Malik is nowhere near being a Chad, he isn’t really that good looking (compare him to the actual Chads). You can take any male model with hunter eyes and replace them with NCT prey eyes and watch him go from a 9 to a 6. And dontcomplain is goodlooking enough to be a Chad. Stop damage controlling for knajjd.

They sure as shit aren't incel tier.

Octopusgun2 said:
They are hunter eyes (vertically narrow, no upper lid exposure, strong orbital rims for good under eye area support). Zayn Malik is nowhere near being a Chad, he isn’t really that good looking (compare home to the actual Chads). You can take any male model with hunter eyes and replace them with NCT prey eyes and watch him go from a 9 to a 6. And dontcomplain is goodlooking enough to be a Chad. Stop damage controlling for knajjd.

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

JFL AT THIS COPE HAHA. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

The true "rate" is if women are on your dick or not.

IceCutter said:
Troll? ^ 
or simply just some lookism retard

either way, ban would be appropriate

Definitely both. Hunter eyes are a meme. They should be called hunter brows since it's the saggy eyebrow skin that gives the "hunter eyes" look.

Zyros is high tier Normie and Khajjd is subhuman manletlet. Who is gambler again?