Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You guys are right about thugmaxing being the normal path for blacks.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
The maximum number of normal black & white girl couple I've seen is lower than 4.
Most of the black men & white girl I see . The guy has dread , tattoo, dress like a thug. I was delusional thinking White girls hate thugs and like normal cultivated blacks.
How many normal black & white girl couples hate you seen?

It's fucking over for me.
@Ci Jey @idiot_cel @NoBBCcel @LeFrenchCel @PLA1092 @faded

That's racism for you. Society expects certain people to fulfill certain roles. Black guys gotta be hard, otherwise they're gay.

That's racism for you. Society expects certain people to fulfill certain roles. Black guys gotta be hard, otherwise they're gay.
Yeah but those blacks are responsible for my suffering too.

Become a gangsta :feelsdevil:

Nothing more brutal than seeing highschool bully Tyrone pull every kind of girl you can think of.

i fucking hate niggERs who go for white toilets ,only interracial couples that should be allowed are white men + asian foids THAT'S IT

i fucking hate niggERs who go for white toilets ,only interracial couples that should be allowed are white men + asian foids THAT'S IT
I failed with black women

Cry me a river nigger, typical fakecel

go to Arica you will find some sheboon especially if you are a american citizen
I'm not an American citizen and tbh I won't go to Africa

It's crazy today I saw 2 normal black & white girl couple.