Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You guys are just like normies and women

I

ignoredbyeverybody

Greycel
I've been on r/incels for a year, I've been on this forum since the beginning and every one of my threads and every one of my posts gets ignored.

You create your little cliques and discuss fucking knjjlid or whatever and gambler and zyros. You treat me just like normies and women and every other group of people treat me. Maybe it really is my personality? Or maybe you're just like the normies, just uglier.

Anyway if I'm going to be excluded and ignored, I might as well be trying to hook up with women. Yesterday I said something to a girl in McDonalds and she laughed and we had a 15 second conversation before I panicked and fucked off. That's more interaction and attention than I got from you guys so that's why I'm leaving. But please keep talking about khiddjid because he's so fucking important. His one pic is worth more than anything I've ever written.

One positive thing I got from this community is that I have no self esteem or pride left. Before I used to cringe thinking about embarrassing moments in my life but now I just remember I'm an incel and already pathetic and I have nothing to lose by just talking to women. At least they won't ignore me even if they're disgusted.

Well, I guess congratulations...

I don't even pay much attention to those guys you mentioned..

You have 1 post. How could you deduce people are ignoring you from one post

I never really felt like I belonged here either. I was never a "popular" incel or anything like that, but here I am.

who cares about whether or not a clique of incels thinks you're cool? live your life as best you can. fuck these guys, fuck knajjd. you think you can get laid? go for it, don't let us drag you down, just don't come bragging to us about it.

ignoredbyeverybody said:
I've been on r/incels for a year, I've been on this forum since the beginning and every one of my threads and every one of my posts gets ignored.

You create your little cliques and discuss fucking knjjlid or whatever and gambler and zyros. You treat me just like normies and women and every other group of people treat me. Maybe it really is my personality? Or maybe you're just like the normies, just uglier.

Anyway if I'm going to be excluded and ignored, I might as well be trying to hook up with women. Yesterday I said something to a girl in McDonalds and she laughed and we had a 15 second conversation before I panicked and fucked off. That's more interaction and attention than I got from you guys so that's why I'm leaving. But please keep talking about khiddjid because he's so fucking important. His one pic is worth more than anything I've ever written.

One positive thing I got from this community is that I have no self esteem or pride left. Before I used to cringe thinking about embarrassing moments in my life but now I just remember I'm an incel and already pathetic and I have nothing to lose by just talking to women. At least they won't ignore me even if they're disgusted.

im new af i barely know anyone here. yet, i am not ignored. it probs is just your personality

davlung said:
im new af i barely know anyone here. yet, i am not ignored. it probs is just your personality

i dont think your input helps anybody. af.

ignoredbyeverybody said:
You create your little cliques and discuss fucking knjjlid or whatever and gambler and zyros.  

Spam the forum with your selfies and we'll discuss you like them.

>1 thread
>1 post

You need to try a bit harder than that with your demotivation threads, cucktears.

We are all selfish lookists

retarded_dumbshit said:
i dont think your input helps anybody. af.

who the hell said i signed up to "help" anybody? i singed up for myself. where df did you come from?

The halo effect is real even on incel forums (hence why I get bullied on here regularly.) That being said, who tf are you? lmao

I re-thought what you and retarded_dumbshit, was saying, feeling like you don't belong here, especially those that make inner groupings, or those wanting to fill in their hidden agenda pertaining to race and religion, using propaganda. Their is a mirroring effect going on; so you might be onto something...

jagged0 said:
Anybody knows who this guy is?
Probably posted under a different username...

idkwattodowithlife said:
I re-thought what you and retarded_dumbshit, was saying, feeling like you don't belong here, especially those that make inner groupings, or those wanting to fill in their hidden agenda pertaining to race and religion, using propaganda. 

Nevermind all the "you are fake/vol cel" threads

ignoredbyeverybody said:

Listen dude, I know EXACTLY how you feel. I am also frustrated all the time ignored by everybody irl or even online. I have joined countless Discords and Other groups related to  r9k , Social anxiety, Forever alone, ROBOTS and so fourth and I have been frustrated just like you everytime. The thing is people like me and you immediately want to be "accepted" in the new friends circle(because we are lonely as fuck). Well its not that simple. No one will suddenly become your "best friend","laugh at your humor" or "start to want to know about you" that easily as you are a new stranger(or maybe some other minor factors). 

And hey I am not popular anywhere[especially not here,but hey i still post here :)]  nor do I have "friends" but I can advice you is if you like the "company" just lurk more and start talking normally and try engaging in conversations subtly and maybe you can find peace and people will start "not ignoring you".

Also I am not a psychiatrist so take my advice with a grain of salt but I am one of most retarded people here but that's how I cope with  loneliness and depression. 

So Godspeed OP hope you can find peace. Also if you want to talk to a boring guy you can always pm me. :)

vancha5004 said:
Listen dude, I know EXACTLY how you feel. I am also frustrated all the time ignored by everybody irl or even online. I have joined countless Discords and Other groups related to  r9k , Social anxiety, Forever alone, ROBOTS and so fourth and I have been frustrated just like you everytime. The thing is people like me and you immediately want to be "accepted" in the new friends circle(because we are lonely as fuck). Well its not that simple. No one will suddenly become your "best friend","laugh at your humor" or "start to want to know about you" that easily as you are a new stranger(or maybe some other minor factors). 

And hey I am not popular anywhere[especially not here,but hey i still post here :)]  nor do I have "friends" but I can advice you is if you like the "company" just lurk more and start talking normally and try engaging in conversations subtly and maybe you can find peace and people will start "not ignoring you".

Also I am not a psychiatrist so take my advice with a grain of salt but I am one of most retarded people here but that's how I cope with  loneliness and depression. 

So Godspeed OP hope you can find peace. Also if you want to talk to a boring guy you can always pm me. :)

Hey dude look i sent you a buddy req. If u ever want to talk just send us a pm

Maybe if you actually had some balls and posted with your main account...
This right here is just telling me you're a little diva bitch.

Battlefield3cel said:
Hey dude look i sent you a buddy req. If u ever want to talk just send us a pm

1 year? Damn, I find that hard to believe. Sorry if it's true.

How many posts did you make on r/incels? Maybe they were getting blocked by the filter or something.