Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel you guys are a bunch of assholes

All he does is spam Grayfag under new posts he's projecting
GrAY go back to reddit if you cannot grow thicker skin every user here was GrAY at one point and experienced it themselves. Just we where not such whiny thin skinned soyim about it.

GrAY go back to reddit if you cannot grow thicker skin every user here was GrAY at one point and experienced it themselves. Just we where not such whiny thin skinned soyim about it.
Dnr

MOGS ME, you have so many people giving you attention. nobody gives a fuck about me

I came here to find people who weren't like normies
Who bully me and mock me

And I got the same treatment in return
Fuck you all. I should've never opened up to you faggots. You're a bunch of fucking bullies
Don't worry dude! A lot of us just have a screwed up sense of humor which is why we shit on each other. Also, a lot of others test to make sure you're not a fed or larper. The same treatment was acted towards me at first. Don't worry. You're not the only one they do this too.

You really want to start arguing with me again? I got you banned before and I can do it again
wooo do it again then you little bitch

You really want to start arguing with me again? I got you banned before and I can do it again
even if i get banned ill always come back ,everyone knows me

Why are you saying this ? So much hate to new users

Don't worry dude! A lot of us just have a screwed up sense of humor which is why we shit on each other. Also, a lot of others test to make sure you're not a fed or larper. The same treatment was acted towards me at first. Don't worry. You're not the only one they do this too.
That is crab bucket and pretty evil , dont gaslight u fucking normie ,its just a joke bro

Fuck you you dumb cunt you could've postmaxxed to 500 posts and people here would've treated you with respect, instead you chose to bitch and moan in my fucking thread derailing the conversation from my fucked up home situation
I wish you nothing but pain cunt die!

Fuck you you dumb cunt you could've postmaxxed to 500 posts and people here would've treated with respect, instead you chose to bitch and moan in my fucking thread derailing the conversation from my fucked up home situation
I wish you nothing but pain cunt die!
Shut up bitch you caused this you and @Pancakecel

No, you caused this, because you made a bitch thread calling me out, and I put you in your place. But hey, this is some afternoon fun for me so, keep crying

No, you caused this, because you made a bitch thread calling me out, and I put you in your place. But hey, this is some afternoon fun for me so, keep crying
Yeah you are indeed a cocksucker pancakecel

Kys, @Pancakecel has nothing to do with this
@TheProphetMuscle why is this guy still around?