Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you gotta spend money to socialize

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
you gotta spend money to socialize. without money, you can't go with the bros and have fun. you need a car, and that costs money. you need gas, and that costs money. you need to spend on food, and that costs money. You literally need money to hang out outside. Think of camping and hiking, or going to an event. It's all dependent on money.

well that depends what kind of friend are you?
if you're the rich friend in the group who waste all his money in the other losers and gold digger friends then it's a shame 4 you.
but if you're the gold digger then you can get yourself a rich friend and everytime you go to hang out you can take advantage from you "bro"

That's the world that has been built. You either have to hang out in parking lots until the security arrive or dole out oodles of cash.

you gotta spend money to socialize. without money, you can't go with the bros and have fun. you need a car, and that costs money. you need gas, and that costs money. you need to spend on food, and that costs money. You literally need money to hang out outside. Think of camping and hiking, or going to an event. It's all dependent on money.
Some faggot at a mental hospital told me that I should go to a bar and just "talk to people" even if I don't have money to buy drinks. He was white, of course.

Some faggot at a mental hospital told me that I should go to a bar and just "talk to people" even if I don't have money to buy drinks. He was white, of course.
wow, white people are stupid..............................

wow, white people are stupid..............................
fuck those blonde pigskins too. they have a superior complex because of skin colour .

amish GIF