Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"You got bullied, get over it."

L

LynchingTriHards

Officer
That's what normcucks tell us, just a reminder.

https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/7ir7zs/kid_that_gets_bullied_in_school_crying_explaining/

Failed normies are assholes

Ofc you will get over it if you grow up into a fucking chad

What's even more rage inducing are the comments of how supportive they are to this kid. Yet when we get bullied we get laughed at and ignored. Holy shit just thinking about it makes me want to blow a normies brains out.

They just want you to crawl somewhere to rot and hide so you don't dirty up their just world.

this is why I hate all these bullying awareness campaigns. It's just virtue signalling. At the end of the day, no one really gives a fuck. Normies will try to bully you more for not recovering. It's the same as the mental health system. I just want to slaughter all of them

mental_out said:
It's middle class numale redditors trying too hard to come off as masculine despite having easy cushy lives that never put them to the test.

that's the impression I get too.

my condolences to that subhuman in the video. I doubt its chad bullying him though, chad has no need to bully when he can amog him into non existence. Its always the normies that bully the most

They expect us to turn off years of bullying and rejection as if flipping a light switch. They don't understand what it's like because they grew up privileged.

fukmylyf said:
this is why I hate all these bullying awareness campaigns. It's just virtue signalling. At the end of the day, no one really gives a fuck. Normies will try to bully you more for not recovering. It's the same as the mental health system. I just want to slaughter all of them

The only successful bullying awareness campaign happened in 1999 in Colorado. It brought way more awareness and attention to the problem than every attempt to virtue signal.

Weed said:
Ofc you will get over it if you grow up into a fucking chad
You are fucking your life up by sleeping late and poor nutrition, bro.

Said by someone WHO NEVER GOT BULLIED.

SUPERCEL said:
You are fucking your life up by sleeping late and poor nutrition, bro.

Shit genes guarantee he wasnt alive in the first place