Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory You get to fuck one of the gorls in this OP which do you choose bhai?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Ngl all the shawties in this anime are baddies fr. Take a screen caplossus and post it in the comments bhai

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzkH-tvdQPQ

Example:
Los

She'll probably shoot me afterwards, which is even more awesome
nah shes gonna not shoot me cause im gonna take her guns away,and done,then ill make her submit to me,and fuck her raw in the pussy without condom,until my dick begin to bleed,and then ill lick her perfect tits,and lick and suck,bite her exquisite nipples,finally ill suck her vagina and ass and then ill do wild poses fucking her until she squirts,and eventually she faints of pleasure. :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

@pp183 @BummerDrummer dedsr

She'll probably shoot me afterwards, which is even more awesome
nah shes gonna not shoot me cause im gonna take her guns away,and done,then ill make her submit to me,and fuck her raw in the pussy without condom,until my dick begin to bleed,and then ill lick her perfect tits,and lick and suck,bite her exquisite nipples,finally ill suck her vagina and ass and then ill do wild poses fucking her until she squirts,and eventually she faints of pleasure. :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

So Mayuko ends up with a computer program in her brain that manifests in her mind's eye as a copy of herself (long story). Anyway, for some unfathomable reason, the anime decides to not only show us both of their panties at the same time, but reveals that they are actually wearing DIFFERENT colored striped panties. I can't even begin to wrap my tiny brain around the huge mind it takes to come up with different underwear for your Ghost in the Shell.

Interesting, fascinating even. :whatfeels:
theres 130 people viewing the thread including 80 bluepillers:whatfeels: even my polls dont where i mass ping people dont get this many views. its interdasting because theres a very low ratio of comments also

Excited Ric Flair GIF

i choose rize from tg