Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You get to be in a happy relationship for life, but you won't get to have any kids, would you agree?

You get to have a happy relationship, but with no kids whatsoever, you accept?

• Total voters
DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Let's say you get the option of having an average looking girlfriend with a good personality for life. You get married, live happily, but both of you can't have any kids in order to prevent ugly kids from being born again. Do you accept?

No. Having kids is literally the only goal in the Darwinian game of life.

I need a cute daughter

Better than what I’ll ever have ngl. If the rules allow I’ll just adopt anyway if I need a kid or have to have one for some reason (not some monkey niglet that looks nothing like us, a white baby)

Last edited:
It's either have a girl and no kids or no girl and no kids

I cant admit to it, dont put words in my mouth tbh

giphy.gif

take what you can get, volcel otherwise.

Yeah okay bro i get it, you want yo fuck your own daughter.

No jfl, she doesnt even exist anyway, Id give her ideal upbringing

Better than what I’ll ever have ngl. If the rules allow I’ll just adopt anyway (not some monkey niglet that looks nothing like us, a white baby)
JFL at men raising the offspring of another man.

I don't want any burden

It's okay bro, everyone has his own fantasize, some wants to do BDSM, some wants cucking, and some like you want to fuck their daughter.

Tbh, white or black, you're still raising another man's bastard.

Assuming its true I feel like youre disgusted by me, I can feel it through the screen in your writing

I would be cool with it, there is a chance I may be infertile now from constantly overdosing on blackpills anyways

I would rather not have kids than have a daughter who is a complete hoe, or an incel son.

Better than what I’ll ever have ngl. If the rules allow I’ll just adopt anyway if I need a kid or have to have one for some reason (not some monkey niglet that looks nothing like us, a white baby)
Of course you can adopt

No. It would be pointless to be in a relationship if I would be unable to reproduce.

against the church,chief.no can do

I refuse to have kids jfl, so yeah obviously.

I don't want kids anyway
No. Having kids is literally the only goal in the Darwinian game of life.
same caveman logic as "I only date tall men to feel safe and to have tall kids"

Pretty cruel question man. :feelsbadman:

"You can have the pizza, but you wont be able to eat the salami." :feelsree:

Last edited:
Don't want fucking subhuman kids anyway

Better then nothing.

Yes 100% if she doesn't bitch and moan and belittle me for some stupid reason
If it's a happy releathionship 100% of the time I would kill for that srs

This thread is a joke - there is only one correct answer.

If you'd actually want to bring children of your own, into this cucked, degenerate world: you're an egotistical selfish idiot.

• Total Imbecile
  • Billowel
  • Introvert
  • Legendarywristcel
  • mNFwTJ3wz9
  • ItsNotADream
  • DepravedAndDeprived
I refuse to have kids jfl, so yeah obviously.

i have no desire to wageslave to support children

If you got the agepill and she is not annoying yes, else no.

I would much rather the reverse, some random bitch raises my offspring and I don't have to be in a relationship with her JFL

This is why I would very much like to donate to multiple sperm clinics in various countries, or just do sex tourism and impregnate random village girls in 3rd world countries, that way I maximize output and minimize input, and some random cuck who "loves her" will help her raise my offspring

Everything in life is strategy, I say take it to the extreme lol

Yes 100% if she doesn't bitch and moan and belittle me for some stupid reason
If it's a happy releathionship 100% of the time I would kill for that srs

JFL the irony

ur such a fucking cuck dude :feelskek: keep crying to us for not spending money on whores. "j-just buy a gf then u will be fulfilled inkweel". Taking what you can get doesnt mean giving money to whores to pretend to be ur gf you autist.

"j-just buy a gf then u will be fulfilled inkweel". Taking what you can get doesnt mean giving money to whores to pretend to be ur gf you autist.

Only a retard like you would pay for a "girl friend experience" that's why its the first thing that comes to your mind, to me that's like going to a restaurant and asking the chef to act like my mother for me, I'm there to eat, and when I visit a whore I'm there just to fuck

All that pretend shit is for egoists like you who are blue pilled and still believe in things like "true love" JFL

Only a retard like you would pay for a "girl friend experience" that's why its the first thing that comes to your mind, to me that's like going to a restaurant and asking the chef to act like my mother for me, I'm there to eat, and when I visit a whore I'm there just to fuck

All that pretend shit is for egoists like you who are blue pilled and still believe in things like "true love" JFL

only a retard would pay for sex or a girlfriend experience, yes that's my point. :feelshaha:

only a retard would pay for sex or a girlfriend experience, yes that's my point. :feelshaha:

Sure, and staying a permavirgin and jerking off for decades for the sake of feeling proud is definitely the more intelligent choice JFL

Make that make sense, that's like saying since you can't get free wifi you'll just live without having internet and refuse to pay an internet bill lol

You know full well you can't justify your position based on logic, you only have emotional arguments

"Its cucked"
"Why?"
"You're paying for something you should get for free"
"Who decided you should get it for free?"
"Well Chad gets it for free"
"Yes and some people live in mansions, by that logic, go be homeless instead of living in a house just because you can't get a mansion"

You literally have no argument, I've been over this so many times with ego obsessed idiots like yourself

Your argument always amounts to - "I don't get to feel proud though"

That's not a valid argument you idiot

Sure, and staying a permavirgin and jerking off for decades for the sake of feeling proud is definitely the more intelligent choice JFL

You know full well you can't justify your position based on logic, you only have emotional arguments

"Its cucked"
"Why?"
"You're paying for something you should get for free"
"Who decided you should get it for free?"
"Well Chad gets it for free"
"Yes and some people live in mansions, by that logic, go be homeless instead of living in a house just because you can't get a mansion"

You literally have no argument, I've been over this so many times with ego obsessed idiots like yourself

Your argument always amounts to - "I don't get to feel proud though"

That's not a valid argument you idiot

i'm not trying to argue man. Just saying i'm not paying for sex and you are sperging out lol.

NEUTRAL:
Just saying i'm not paying for sex

NOT NEUTRAL:
ur such a fucking cuck dude :feelskek: keep crying to us for not spending money on whores. "j-just buy a gf then u will be fulfilled inkweel". Taking what you can get doesnt mean giving money to whores to pretend to be ur gf you autist.

What you are doing right now is just disingenuous, you push the bar, escalate, and then try to back peddle on your assertions - "I'm just saying I'm not paying for sex"

No, that's clearly not all that you are just saying, because if that's all you were just saying, very little would have been said to begin with

If you aren't willing to defend a stance you put forth with such vitriol THEN DON'T TAKE THE STANCE

JFL at this back peddle shit, are you blind or can you not read your own statements?

Ofcourse, what kind of question is this?