Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Would you convert to feminism for a girlfriend

Would you convert ?

• No.

Votes: 38 76.0%
  • Yes.

Votes: 12 24.0%

• Total voters
Yes, for pleasure surely. Better than being incel

average femdom thread

You can't force yourself to believe anything. Beliefs are involuntary.

My beliefs are mostly the result of my experiences and observations, with a little coming from experiments and research. Obviously i'm not impervious to external influences, so the part of the world and time period I grew up in also had it's impact on me. But it's mostly from experiences and observations...and I can't just choose to forget those experiences or unnotice those patterns.

You can pretend to believe something, politicians do this constantly. But that's not how the question was phrased (and I don't think that's what OP even meant, so I'm not playing "rules lawyer" here).

Some people try to force themselves to believe something....but that's a recipe for insanity. That's what I'm sure is going on with most of the super vocal anti-blackpillers. That's why the blackpill elicits such an emotional response, because deep down they know that at least some core aspects of it are true. If they truly believed the blackpill was 100 percent false, they would just look at us the same way they look at flat earthers. Nobody gets butthurt at flat earthers.

No idea how you "convert" to feminism but yes 100%

Depends on the definition of feminist but I support women going to work and having their own bodily rights. That's about it. I also don't think women should be trapped into their gender roles.

If any women, even a feminist, thought that way about men also. But they don't. Many women promote circumcision, most women think that men should provide for women etc etc etc. Women don't actually support equality, therefore I don't support their garbage ideology either

Depends on the definition of feminist but I support women going to work and having their own bodily rights. That's about it. I also don't think women should be trapped into their gender roles.

If any women, even a feminist, thought that way about men also. But they don't. Many women promote circumcision, most women think that men should provide for women etc etc etc. Women don't actually support equality, therefore I don't support their garbage ideology either
Based and agreed

You have to believe everything feminism believe but you’d get a cute girlfriend (any relationship dynamic you want, equal, FLR , MLR)
Yeah I'd keep it for a while, I'd fuck her a couple times and leave when i get bored.

Whats her PSL and whats her body ?

I remember mocking one foid "if you're feminist why you're heterosexual? You are all hate men"

People on Reddit have tried this and it still hasn’t worked out for them.

Enjoy the foid cheating on you with a guy who is not a pussy ig.

im gonna jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

would i larp as one to her? yea why not