Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You get to ascend but...

elliotmaxxer

elliotmaxxer

Banned for alting.
-
You have to date a fujo who likes mass shooters. Would you?

I don't know what is a fujo

I don't know that either :feelsbadman:
"Fujoshi" is a Japanese term that refers to female fans of manga, anime, and other media genres that focus on romantic relationships between male characters. The term literally translates to "rotten girl" in Japanese, but it is used in a light-hearted and self-deprecating manner by fans themselves.

Fujoshi are known for their enthusiasm for "boys' love" (BL) or "yaoi" content, which depicts romantic and often sexual relationships between male characters. They enjoy consuming and creating fanfiction, fan art, and other fan works that explore romantic pairings and scenarios involving male characters, regardless of the original source material's intended genre.

This response was brought to you by ChadGPT.

"Fujoshi" is a Japanese term that refers to female fans of manga, anime, and other media genres that focus on romantic relationships between male characters. The term literally translates to "rotten girl" in Japanese, but it is used in a light-hearted and self-deprecating manner by fans themselves.

Fujoshi are known for their enthusiasm for "boys' love" (BL) or "yaoi" content, which depicts romantic and often sexual relationships between male characters. They enjoy consuming and creating fanfiction, fan art, and other fan works that explore romantic pairings and scenarios involving male characters, regardless of the original source material's intended genre.

This response was brought to you by ChadGPT.
Then I would absolutely ascend with a fujoshi.

You have to date a fujo who likes mass shooters. Would you?
No. She's mentally ill. Foid worship of serial killers/mass murderers never goes well. I don't want to be killed in my sleep JFL.

im taking anything i can get at this point

As long as she isn't morbidly obese yes.

This is oddly specific.

Sound gay whatever it is

No, I'll never be a mass shooter, so no.

I dont speak weeb