Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You get respected more if you’re tall and got a big frame

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★★★
I notice that uglies who got big frames or are fat or are tall typically get a bit more respect. I think things would be easier if i had a bigger frame and was tall. I look like a scrawny nerdy short kid and since im ugly that makes me a easy target. The other day at work a ogre looking guy with glasses was being a asshat to me.

I kept asking him for his walkie talkie cuz i heard my name , he kept nodding his head, not responding. weeks later i see him talking to the one jock who called me shit. Anyways This stupid ogre invited his friends at a certain time but his friends didn’t show up. He is nothing more than a jester prob. Im probably a reminder of who he is or what he used to be. The guy plays anime battle games

Water. I hate 6'0+ fags that complain about their heights not giving them enough halo. Sure, your height alone won't help you ascend, unless you're at least 6'3, but at least you can feel like an actual adult. Meanwhile us manlets get heightmogged by foids.

This is a given

yea even fat ugly dudes often have gf's if they're tall

yea even fat ugly dudes often have gf's if they're tall
That wasn’t my point It’s more of you get more respect People will see you as less vulnerable. Stacie’s and beckie’s will just see you as entertainment or someone to mess with

True, this is where height matters most.

I remember being in a BJJ class with this guy who managed a nightclub. I asked him if he was doing this so he could work the door at his own club and he laughed and said no because at 5’10, 160 lbs he was too small to be intimidating

He said other than being personable and having a level head, being big and scary looking is the second most important aspect of being a bouncer. Fighting skills comes later down the list. He said regardless of how well a smaller guy can fight, if he’s so unintimidating that he causes braindead drunk normies to start fights against him, that opens up a can of worms that the club doesn’t want. It’s better for a club owner to just play to normie preconceptions so that they see a big guy and go “nah I’m not fighting him he looks like he could beat me”

I remember being in a BJJ class with this guy who managed a nightclub. I asked him if he was doing this so he could work the door at his own club and he laughed and said no because at 5’10, 160 lbs he was too small to be intimidating

He said other than being personable and having a level head, being big and scary looking is the second most important aspect of being a bouncer. Fighting skills comes later down the list. He said regardless of how well a smaller guy can fight, if he’s so unintimidating that he causes braindead drunk normies to start fights against him, that opens up a can of worms that the club doesn’t want. It’s better for a club owner to just play to normie preconceptions so that they see a big guy and go “nah I’m not fighting him he looks like he could beat me”
yeah big ogre looking guys have it better since they look more intimidating They will probably be called big and fat a lot and mostly be the comedic relief but they still get treated better since they look like they can beat someone up easily

Water. I hate 6'0+ fags that complain about their heights not giving them enough halo. Sure, your height alone won't help you ascend, unless you're at least 6'3, but at least you can feel like an actual adult. Meanwhile us manlets get heightmogged by foids.

Could I ogremax at 5'10? I've been trying to increase my height with no luck.

I have a disproportionate large skull, shoulders and ribcage

I tried it a few years back when I was still 5'8 or 5'9 , weighed 300+ but forced myself to cut down eventually bc too much fat

Maybe I would fix my posture and wear shoe lifts to be 6'0 flat and then gymmax + bloatmax

Could I ogremax at 5'10? I've been trying to increase my height with no luck.

I have a disproportionate large skull, shoulders and ribcage

I tried it a few years back when I was still 5'8 or 5'9 , weighed 300+ but forced myself to cut down eventually bc too much fat

Maybe I would fix my posture and wear shoe lifts to be 6'0 flat and then gymmax + bloatmax
Looking like an ogre also depends on ur height. You can’t be short and super fat looking or else you’ll look like a dwarf or a dumpling. If you’re 5’10 you can ogremax but i don’t know if you can possible give ur self a big frame I think that’s just genetics I guess only way is trying to go to the gym and doing some exercise. You should research or some shit. I did a bit of gym long time ago and still eat a lot of meat but still look skinny af so i kinda gave up.

Looking like an ogre also depends on ur height. You can’t be short and super fat looking or else you’ll look like a dwarf or a dumpling. If you’re 5’10 you can ogremax but i don’t know if you can possible give ur self a big frame I think that’s just genetics I guess only way is trying to go to the gym and doing some exercise. You should research or some shit. I did a bit of gym long time ago and still eat a lot of meat but still look skinny af so i kinda gave up.
I have a wide frame like I said, I look like a human XL bully

However at 5'10 I dont feel that much taller than the people around me, its dead average at best

Maybe lifting very heavy cause microfractures will also give me a few inches of height as well

and such a lifestyle would increase insulin