Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You get $50k/month for life but...

$50k a month but no showers/baths/cleaning of any kind.

• Yes, I'd stink

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • No, I love taking showers

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Swamp knives

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
You get $50k/month for life but you can't ever take showers or baths or get cleaned in any way, you just have to stink.

Would you accept that deal?

No wageslaving?
Yes.

I don't mind working. I want a gf.

What if it's raining outside?

If I lived in some natural environment where not showering won't make me stink (the environment of the city is unhealthy and that's why we sthink) then yes.

time to go stand outside

Get 50k a month. No brainer.

1. Buy your own villa in a remote island with no people (and preferably prone to rain)
2. Get an outdoor shower area
3. Wait for it to rain
4. Strip naked and head outside

The most days I can go without showering is 1 (24 hours). After that I have to shower.

If I go to the gym, I must shower otherwise I'll be poisoning anyone in my vicinity ded srs.

What's swamp knives

Yes.I'd live in the forest and get cute jbs.

Fuck yes. Showers are for Chad anyway.

50k is poverty in America and no.

the point of money is to buy a more comfortable life

No. 50k/month is not enough. Also is the 50k before or after taxes? In cuckmerica, 50k/month would only leave you with 25k/month because of taxes which is 300k takehome pay per yer. Bump it up to 150k/month WITHOUT TAXES. and then I'd consider it.

The most days I can go without showering is 1 (24 hours). After that I have to shower.

If I go to the gym, I must shower otherwise I'll be poisoning anyone in my vicinity ded srs.

I've been like 3-4 days at gym in a row without showering. No cardio/legs though, only work on upper body because you know why...

Yes I would use the money for copes and live away from society

No way. My body would decay.

This is a no brainer. Also, SEAmaxx and youd be a god out there, not like they care about you smelling if youve got money

I could stand 2 moths without showering and then I'd quit, if I could keep the money

Get 50k a month. No brainer.

1. Buy your own villa in a remote island with no people (and preferably prone to rain)
2. Get an outdoor shower area
3. Wait for it to rain
4. Strip naked and head outside
woke. and u just do this for a few years and ascend

This is a no brainer. Also, SEAmaxx and youd be a god out there, not like they care about you smelling if youve got money
They'd probably like the smell and worship you even more :lul:

I probably wouldn't enjoy that as my skin would be shit