Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you fucking retarded incels! I went out tonight and got 2 kisses. YOU FOOLS!!!

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
My male friend was so glad that I lent him some money, plus he was as drunk as fuck by the time I made it to the pub -- he'd been there for 3 hours at that point -- that he hugged me in the "I love you, bro" way, and kissed me twice o the cheek before I had to push him off.

See?

You fucking virgins.

Just go outside and be confident and you will get hugs and kisses on the cheek.

BTW, I was so confident and had such a great shower before I went out that I am now back at home about to fap myself to sleep.

At least you got something.

At least you have friends that invite you to a club

Weed said:
At least you have friends that invite you to a club

This. 

Many of us have nothing.

Slayer as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11oneone11

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
At least you got something.

you were such a convincing tranny when you were on estrogen that you got men to fuck you in the butt.

No one on this forum will ever get as much validation as you got when you lived as a transgender.

FACEandLMS said:
you were such a convincing tranny when you were on estrogen that you got men to fuck you in the butt.

No one on this forum will ever get as much validation as you got when you lived as a transgender.

Lol I am surr you could find some guy to fuck you as well. You had matches on grindr so you got validates as well. 

But male validation is kinda meh. I suppose when a man cums into your mouth or ass it is validating tho to feel it.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Lol I am surr you could find some guy to fuck you as well. You had matches on grindr so you got validates as well. 

But male validation is kinda meh. I suppose when a man cums into your mouth or ass it is validating tho to feel it.

I tested out grindr to see how noncel I'd be if I were gay but I just can't fuck a guy, dude.

Not yet anyway. Give it time.