Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel YOU FUCKING BITCH YOU SHOULDNT EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO FUCKING VOTE

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★
FUCKING SLUT TOILET GAPED HOLE OF A FUCKING BITCH. YOUR OUT HERE REJECTING MULTIPLE OF HUNDREDS OF MEN AND MAKING THEIR LIVES MISERABLE AND MAKING THEM SUICIDAL YOU FUCKING DEMONIC SLUT??????

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCH. I COULD CRUSH YOU WITJ MY BARE FUCKITN HANDS AND END YOUR LIFE IN A MERE 5 FUXKING SECONDSSSXB

Ah yes I have also lost it several times :feelsbadman:

I agree.

Foids don’t have the mental capacities to vote

Gymcell = ragefuel'd.

FUCKING SLUT TOILET GAPED HOLE OF A FUCKING BITCH. YOUR OUT HERE REJECTING MULTIPLE OF HUNDREDS OF MEN AND MAKING THEIR LIVES MISERABLE AND MAKING THEM SUICIDAL YOU FUCKING DEMONIC SLUT??????

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCH. I COULD CRUSH YOU WITJ MY BARE FUCKITN HANDS AND END YOUR LIFE IN A MERE 5 FUXKING SECONDSSSXB
calm yourself bro we simply didn't make the cut

Voting would be forbidden if it really menaced the bourgeois hegemony.

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :lasereyes: :feelswhat: :reeeeee: