Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You finally get a date. Now what? You have nothing to offer.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
You're an incel for a reason. She may pretend to like you to seem nice.

But you know every word you utter is boring her more and more and more.

If she didnt intemd to just use you for a free dinner you can bet your ass thats her plan by the end of the date.

All youre doing is blueballing yourself by trying.
The daye will just be a horriffic mistake in her opinion the moment she sees you.

Nobody will ever love us.

Cope. Incels don't get dates.

Cope. Incels don't get dates.
>blind date
>misleading pictures on your end
>lying about your life

There are ways in theory.

Hey btw does this cloth smell like chloroform?

:waitwhat::feelshehe::feelsthink: Ok but in all seriousness how would you go about getting that date in the first place?

Hey btw does this cloth smell like chloroform?

:waitwhat::feelshehe::feelsthink: Ok but in all seriousness how would you go about getting that date in the first place?
Blind date, lying about your life/wealth, very misleading pictures

Before women had rights, this is how most marriages played out. And they worked. Women settled. Sure, women were often "bored," but so were men. Life wasn't perfect, but it was good enough and everyone was reasonably happy.

Now men are expected to settle with less and less and women are given more and more ad infinitum, and the goalposts keep getting shifted further.

It's to the point now where we men are expected to settle for having no sex at all and having our money stolen out of our paychecks to fund the educations and upbringing of foids' retard children that Chad fathers and abandons.

Last edited:
chad's is such a good storyteller even when he's not saying anything

This would guarantee you a 0% chance of success and a 100% chance of wasting your time

Read above
Im not saying it would work. Im saying it could get you a date as an incel.

Before women had rights, this is how most marriages played out. And they worked. Women settled. Life wasn't perfect, but it was good enough and everyone was reasonably happy.

Now men are expected to settle with less and less and women are given more and more ad infinitum, and the goalposts keep getting shifted further and further to the point where we're now we're supposed to settle for having no sex at all and paying taxes to fund the educations and upbringing of foids' children that Chad fathers and abandons.

read Kojeve's End Of History unironically.

If any of the words I uttered seemed like they bore her, then I would assume she is one stupid bitch. If I was good looking nothing would matter though. I could talk about bananas and she would still be interested.

Im not saying it would work. Im saying it could get you a date as an incel.
Haha well yeah you can get a date. But you already said it yourself in the OP: nobody will ever love us :feelsrope:

If any of the words I uttered seemed like they bore her, then I would assume she is one stupid bitch. If I was good looking nothing would matter though. I could talk about bananas and she would still be interested.
Chad could literally talk about torturing little animals

hold on most of his works are in French only and since I can't read French for shit, I'll find a copy. essentially he was a globalist Marxist-Leninist but had a very Schopenhauer-esque view on the end result. Scruton called him a sociopath.

I can show her how I play videogames :feelzez:

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

I can't find the pdf of it but this is a good cliff's notes

https://www.iep.utm.edu/kojeve/
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

based Ted K hates bots. cyborgs must die.

I can show her how I play videogames :feelzez:

I love how this is unequivocally interpreted as sarcasm even though there's no reason it needs to be.

Yet it undoubtedly is and always will be, simply because foids are so obviously and hopelessly obsessed with status above all else that there's no way in hell they could possibly have an authentic, genuine interest in something as uncorrelated with high status [gasp!] as video games. The fact that video games could indeed be extremely fun for foids doesn't even factor into the equation at all.

It's so fucking stupid but here we are. They're subhuman filth.

Last edited:
I've always had this fear because it seems that most foids have the ability to endlessly talk about literally nothing.

If I got a date maybe I could just pretend like I'm someone else for long enough to sneak in a fuck! :feelsgah:

Getting a date would mean that I successfully fooled a foid into thinking that I'm more than a subhuman wretch for a little bit. That's one step closer to ascending.

I've always had this fear because it seems that most foids have the ability to endlessly talk about literally nothing.

something something wisdom

If she didnt intemd to just use you for a free dinner you can bet your ass thats her plan by the end of the date.
JFL if you think I'd ever give anyone a free meal

true its over