Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You finally ascend with a curry foid but she insists on dressing like this in public. What do you do?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★

beet n chane n house

Retarded bitch would get a cold

shoot myself for dipping my dick in shit

Tell her to lose some goddamn weight

@wereq future government-allotted mommy after he becomes the PM of India and genocides every sub 6 shitskin male in the country. Absolutely brutal. :bigbrain:

This question is no different than "If you could eat a 5 star restaurant steak for free, would you do it?" No shit I'll fucking do it.

@wereq future government-allotted mommy after he becomes the PM of India and genocides every sub 6 shitskin male in the country. Absolutely brutal. :bigbrain:
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

This question is no different than "If you could eat a 5 star restaurant steak for free, would you do it?" No shit I'll fucking do it.
So you'll let her wear this shit? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

So you'll let her wear this shit? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
She's covered herself more than most whores in my state do so yeah. It's either remain a trucel or ascend so I'll choose the latter.

Shes not my gf just someone i banged so why do i care how she dresses

that is slutty even for most Indians because saree is supposed to cover most of your body, average pajeeta in saree looks like this

if a foid here would try to wear it in slutty way with revealing too much back, going sleeveless with blouse and revealing too much midriff and hip section all that curves and all, she is called 'randi" = whore by most sane people

that kind of slutty attire is somewhat accepted in parties and so but outside that limited scope it's totally slutty

if a foid here would try to wear it in slutty way with revealing too much back, going sleeveless with blouse and revealing too much midriff and hip section all that curves and all, she is called 'randi" = whore by most sane people

Not my type at all