Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You feel like brothers to me

No and no.

Are you asking if i remember them in episodic memory? If so yes, i remember them both in episodic and semantic form. Overdeveloped Autobiographical memory in general.
thanks for answering

No problem, it actuall made me a bit nostalgic because if our first conversation. Talking about MGR and such.
Good times I think this was the gif I sent
giphy.gif

Good times I think this was the gif I sent
giphy.gif

Yes indeed saucy Jack, i also tried to send a gif but couldnt do it because of my incompetence.

Yes, you also made a thread with a pool asking about choosing between avatars.

It is a double edged sword; i can remember nearly all of my life, every single day of my life. I remember every detail about my social isolation, getting bullied and how others treated me. I can even remember every single dialogue.
Studying must be a breeze for you then? You remember every page of books?

Yes indeed; number of the page, information it contains and more.
Damn if only I had this condition. I'd learn so many complicated subjects faster.

Damn if only I had this condition. I'd learn so many complicated subjects faster.

I cant argue againts that, it just sometimes gets too exhausting to remember nearly every single detail about things you see. Remembering every detail about users you interacted with and more.