Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You feel like brothers to me

TF2cel

TF2cel

"Don't be such a baby, ribs grow back"
-
Never before have i felt so loved, or surrounded by people like me. We should all meet up sometime and go drinking

That would be cool.

Did you just brotherzone me

I don't trust newfags

You've been here for a couple days

You've been here for a couple days
so
Gaben

I don't even trust members who've been here for a while. Only a select few.
Sounds like something Kylo ren would say. You picked the perfect username, as everything you say sounds like him

Sounds like something Kylo ren would say. You picked the perfect username, as everything you say sounds like him

Mainly chose the username because I've broken a lot of things in fits of rage. Saw myself reflected in him.

Mainly chose the username because I've broken a lot of things in fits of rage. Saw myself reflected in him.
yeah, i once smashed my cell phone with a hammer one day in frustration

yeah, i once smashed my cell phone with a hammer one day in frustration

A hammer? I use my fists. The pain makes it feel better.

A hammer? I use my fists. The pain makes it feel better.
savage as fuck. I sometimes self harm with knives, luckily i only feel pain when the blade first cuts. Blood flowing out of my arm feels good and relaxing

savage as fuck. I sometimes self harm with knives, luckily i only feel pain when the blade first cuts. Blood flowing out of my arm feels good and relaxing

That ruins the fun.

Someone who actually did that wouldn't talk about it so brashly.

I agree tbh, there are quite a bit people in community i'd be down to chill with if they lived near by

sadly few people live in germany, vast majority live in anglo countries
tfw

only in fiction this would work well
it'd be a train wreck
i do like drinking tho

then you arent blackpilled enough most of the users here are pieces of shit especially all these fucking weeb faggots

still can’t tell if you are a troll or not after finding your youtube

fucking weebs need to be gunned down
1EB82F2C FB8F 4437 859B B4E0B39D7F90

family is cope

I don't even trust members who've been here for a while. Only a select few.
What do you mean by ''I don't trust''? I don't see any important situation that you would have to trust someone, it's just a forum

What do you mean by ''I don't trust''? I don't see any important situation that you would have to trust someone, it's just a forum

1) If folks ask for personal info, don't give it to them.
2) Truecels vs. Fakecels. A lot of fakes on here.

There are too many Inceltear users/our opposition lurking here, they might try to look friendly and manipulate users in order to gain information from them. Perhaps to the point of doxing.

There are too many Inceltear users/our opposition lurking here, they might try to look friendly and manipulate users in order to gain information from them. Perhaps to the point of doxing.
I thought they were a small percentage, I mean, why would a normie waste his time on an incels website?

I thought they were a small percentage, I mean, why would a normie waste his time on an incels website?

I think they feel schadenfreude, also their hatred for us can make a fine motivator dont you think?

Iam not your brother, bro.

This, we shouldnt trust newfags.

I think they feel schadenfreude, also their hatred for us can make a fine motivator dont you think?
It looks like some normies have really boring lives, I don't envy them, to be honest

Good to see you changed to your old avatar by the way!
Holy shit, I thought the current avatar and the black metal-esque one were different users.

when he’s unbanned everyone is fucked

Thanks, i just felt weird without it.

Me too, especially after watching you using that avatar for so long.

Holy shit, I thought the current avatar and the black metal-esque one were different users.

I memorize most of the things i see unwillingly because of my condition, hyperthymesia.

It looks like some normies have really boring lives, I don't envy them, to be honest

I am inclined to believe that depends, they can both feel good while having a fun life. Though i dont think any of the Inceltears males have fun/good lives.

I memorize most of the things i see unwillingly because of my condition, hyperthymesia.

Do you remember all of Raiden's and Facade's avatars?

Do you remember all of Raiden's and Facade's avatars?

Yes indeed, everyone of them. Original avatar of the Raiden and Facade's Sora No method avatar, it was the first anime that he recommended to me. That was the day we met and the day i learned he was a vegan because he referenced it as "healtiest diet".

I wish I had that condition, is it as cool as it seems?

Yes indeed, everyone of them. Original avatar of the Raiden and Facade's Sora No method avatar, it was the first anime that he recommended to me. That was the day we met and the day i learned he was a vegan because he referenced it as "healtiest diet".
Jeez, what about all of mine?

Jeez, what about all of mine?

Yes, you also made a thread with a pool asking about choosing between avatars.

I wish I had that condition, is it as cool as it seems?

It is a double edged sword; i can remember nearly all of my life, every single day of my life. I remember every detail about my social isolation, getting bullied and how others treated me. I can even remember every single dialogue.

Maeror what’s your age range

Specific age range that i can remember? Between 7-19 years.
Few questions

Have you had an mri scan before and have you met someone else with hyperthymesi? Also do you or have you kept any of the events (in forms of pictures?)

Few questions

Have you had an mri scan before and have you met someone else with hyperthymesi? Also do you or have you kept any of the events (in forms of pictures?)

No and no.

Are you asking if i remember them in episodic memory? If so yes, i remember them both in episodic and semantic form. Overdeveloped Autobiographical memory in general.