Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you excited about Godzilla King of Monsters?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I really enjoyed the first film in 2014. Since then I really got into the SHOWA era films, and am GUSHING to see Rodan, Mothra, and King Ghidorah

who else is a fan?

The guy who did god of war ost is doing it so thats good

I watched Godzilla and King Kong back in the 1970's.

I watched Godzilla and King Kong back in the 1970's.
I loved watching those on vhs when I was a kid in the 90s. I assume the new ones are soy with female protagonists.

I am always happy to see another adaptation.

Haven’t heard of it

No, it’s been redone and rehashed so much already. I’m sure this has SJW BS in it.

Yes! I really wanna see it ngl.

Yeah I’m actually pretty hyped up about it. I’m going to try and see it this Saturday. I haven’t been to a movie theater in 2 years

Not really. My bother used to be obsessed with @incelkingkong

I'm not. My hopes for this movie are really low since the last one was absolutely horrible and this one has the meme girl from stranger things in it.

I'm not. My hopes for this movie are really low since the last one was absolutely horrible and this one has the meme girl from stranger things in it.
what did you not like about the 2014 film? other than the minimal kaiju action? The director already promised about 5x the amount of kaiju action in this one.
Haven’t heard of it

Last edited: