Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You ever wanted friends to call a family at the very least

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I grew up never having any of that. It hasn't hit until after my last 3 or 2 hours of getting over a high that I realize that technically no one truly cares about you. Depending on who you are rn. It's just me alone. Hell everything I tried before coming to this place was all bluepilled mind washed folk. Everywhere is just divided fighting and bickering 24/7. Can't even have true friends because they always one sided with nowadays.

I'm not even feeling anything. I kinda cried and hour ago realizing no one can truly understand what I am going through and realizing this is it.
It hurts. I'm stuck on this world. Only thing that would make me happy is getting away from it. :feelsrope: I would like to get a moonbase and just live up there as a vacation getaway. Forget earth. Forget that rock for a few days and then come back. Man I just wished I had a family:feelsbadman: or at least something.

Do you guys talk to your fingers:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Yes but most end up ghosting me

no, I don't talk to my mf fingers
I get how your feeling right now. It's kind of gay but I'm glad to have you brocels even with the glows and tranny spies fucking about. This place helps take my mind off the debilitating black void constantly whirling about above and behind me. I live a friendless lonely life but I used to have a few good ones in high school that I now dearly miss. Now I am just completely alone and without you guys I'd have snapped last year.

I want high IQ friends to share blackpills with. I want to take walks together and philosophise about history and about life.

Doing it online just doesn't cut it.

no, I don't talk to my mf fingers
I get how your feeling right now. It's kind of gay but I'm glad to have you brocels even with the glows and tranny spies fucking about. This place helps take my mind off the debilitating black void constantly whirling about above and behind me. I live a friendless lonely life but I used to have a few good ones in high school that I now dearly miss. Now I am just completely alone and without you guys I'd have snapped last year.
Yeah I talk to my fingers it kinda helps me keep track to my imaginary conversations with people. In them they would hug me and tell me to take a warm shower:cryfeels: or something
I want high IQ friends to share blackpills with. I want to take walks together and philosophise about history and about life.

Same. :cryfeels: I wish I had physical people. But most of my generation are braindead addicted to discord and shit

yeah and it sucks online because you never know who you can trust. I feel like every relationship I make is fake because I cant trust them because I hardly know them.
Yeah I talk to my fingers it kinda helps me keep track to my imaginary conversations with people. In them they would hug me and tell me to take a warm shower:cryfeels: or something

Same. :cryfeels: I wish I had physical people. But most of my generation are braindead addicted to discord and shit
I wonder if talking to oneself is common for lonely people. Its gotta be, right? I like to talk to myself before I sleep, I find it helps lull me to sleep. Almost like arguing with myself trying to find contradictions with my own thoughts or hypocrisies.

who you can trust. I feel like every relationship I make is fake because I cant trust them because I hardly know them.
Tbh. There are some really based users on this board and I just wish I knew them irl

no friends for truecels

its over for you

Having no friends is the most brutal thing there is. I am In high school and I am pretty much the only one in the entire school that doesn't even have a single friend. The People in My class think I am weird and tend to avoid me. Having No friends is worse than inceldom