Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You ever thought about making your own country ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
You ever thought about creating your own country imagine being in charge of an entire country if I had my own country I’d only allow my own people in it because diversity causes discrimination hate crimes racism and xenophobia and it’s not worth it if you’re rich enough you can rent a country I doubt anybody here has that kind of money tho

Not possible unless

Idk what u ment by this post all the countries are taken

Plus there arent enough incels to call it a “country” lol we will be smaller

Idk what u ment by this post all the countries are taken
I mean by land and turn it into a country it would have to be a very large chunk and it would cost hundreds of millions or maybe billions to buy so that’ll never happen realistically

nigga it ain't age of empires

I mean by land and turn it into a country it would have to be a very large chunk and it would cost hundreds of millions or maybe billions to buy so that’ll never happen realistically
I plan to save as much money as possible and build my own house in south america. With enough incels doing the same we could create our own society with our own laws.

I plan to save as much money as possible and build my own house in south america. With enough incels doing the same we could create our own society with our own laws.
Thats the anarchist commune you talking about

Its not an anarchist commune of we ban fags
Anarchy is a quite strange politics after all

If you want many people in your settlement - you will be forced at some point to actually start the law system, and then - does it actually being anarchic or what.. no, it doesnt

I've thought of this sometimes. I wouldn't make it too different, except that:

Prostitution would be legal

No concept of "spousal rape" --- marriage = consent