Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You ever see a good picture of you?

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
★★
Do you ever see a picture where you look a lot better than usual? And then you know you can’t repeat that picture because it was just the perfect angle/lighting that made you look good :feelscry:

No good picture for my face

yameii-oseanworld.gif

A good pic of me isn't possible due to huge broken nose, negative canthal tilt, low fwhr and underbite.

I think I've only had one photo I liked and that my ID photo when I was 20. I don't take pictures anymore since I feel like roping when I look at my face

I think I've only had one photo I liked and that my ID photo when I was 20. I don't take pictures anymore since I feel like roping when I look at my face
Yeah I’m talking about like a natural pic that someone else took that I look better. I look subhuman in selfies

I look good in some but I don't think foids would say the same thing

Lol taking pictures of yourself is a dull normie activity.
Fucking grAYcel and his stupid questions.

Lol taking pictures of yourself is a dull normie activity.
Fucking grAYcel and his stupid questions.
When did I say I took the picture myself? You’ve never been in a picture someone else took? You’re a fucking liar

Never seen a good one, but some are better than others.

Do you ever see a picture where you look a lot better than usual? And then you know you can’t repeat that picture because it was just the perfect angle/lighting that made you look good :feelscry:
Yes, had a decent one about 20 years ago at my leanest when I had sweet hair and arms

Yes. That was the pic I sent to my oneitis long ago when we exchanged face reveal pics. I was demoted to the friendzone right after and she said "it wasn't because of the face reveal".

:cryfeels:

When did I say I took the picture myself? You’ve never been in a picture someone else took? You’re a fucking liar
And why should I be?
Do you think I am Chad Pitt to be in normies' pictures.
Fucking retard.

The irony is that in all pictures where the face of mine looks normal (which is rare asf), my body appears to be extremely framecelish:incel::incel:

I looked really good in my school photos:feelsXmas:

The only photos of myself I can stand to look at are the ones where I was up to 10 years old.