Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You ever just see a femoid that you would love to spend the rest of your life with?

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Sometimes I'll see a femoid, it could be in public or on social media, that I know I would love for all of eternity. Usually, these femoids that I see aren't models and there is no feeling of lust towards them. They usually aren't even super hot, they just have certain features that give me great pleasure (these features typically include a defined jawline/cheekbones and a slightly lighter skin tone than your average South American). I don't want to fuck them, I want to feel their warmth and I want them to reciprocate my feelings for them.

But then I remember who I am and that I'll probably never have a chance unless I completely change around my behavior around people and looksmax.

:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry:

when I was younger. Not anymore.

I know what you mean though. There were some girls that I just couldn't think of sexually, even though I liked them. It felt wrong to think about them when I was fapping for example.

Last edited:
I used to think,yes.

But now I imagine Chad's cum on her face and want to kill myself

This is me with every girl I see outside

Yes I still think about a random girl I saw for a few seconds. The funny thing is a don’t even remember how she looked like now but I still think about her.

Based on your previous threads, it seems you are suffering from oneitis syndrome, get help now.

Whats the difference between this and oneitis?

No man.

Maybe when I was younger but I’m too blackpilled now. I see females for the parasitic sociopaths they are.

When I was a young cuck maybe. These days all I have left is hatred.

Based on your previous threads, it seems you are suffering from oneitis syndrome, get help now.
slightly
Whats the difference between this and oneitis?
ur right not much but fukmylyf said what I was trying to say in a better way
I know what you mean though. There were some girls that I just couldn't think of sexually, even though I liked them. It felt wrong to think about them when I was fapping for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back