Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You ever have a nap and wake up not knowing what day it is ?

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
I just woke up from a nap thinking it was Friday morning only to find out it’s Thursday evening.

not since like 2008

it was brootal waking up at 6 and it was dark

didnt know if it was pm or am

All of the time back when I had untreated sleep apnea.

After deep nap sleep it does happen

All of the time back when I had untreated sleep apnea.
Can you give some details?
How did you realize that you had sleep apnea?
What were your symptoms?

I often feel like complete shit even after having slept 8+ hours and I'm worried.

Can you give some details?
How did you realize that you had sleep apnea?
What were your symptoms?

I often feel like complete shit even after having slept 8+ hours and I'm worried.
Sure. Cool new icon btw and that’s saying something as I generally fucking hate anime hehe.

Anyway let’s see…

-Brain fog and constantly feeling tired and fucked up all day long.

-Getting up constantly during the night to piss (believe it or not sleep apnea causes this because of how it makes your heart pump oddly while you’re asleep). I believe a doctor possibly my pulmonologist or if not my onetime female PA told me it has something to do with sleep apneas effects on the left ventricle.

-Occasionally waking up feeling desperately out of breath to the point you think you need to call 911 and get to the ER.

-For whatever reason I was suspected of having sleep apnea and so my onetime female PA I believe it was had me set up for an all night sleep study where I was professionally and officially diagnosed as having OSA otherwise known as Obstructive Sleep Apnea ie there are two kinds, the other is Central Sleep Apnea which means your central nervous system is causing it whereas in OSA which I have it’s the relaxing of your throat tissues when you fall asleep that causes it hence the obstructive part of things.

Yeah though pretty much the only way to be sure if you’ve got it or not is via an overnight sleep study where they hook up electrodes practically all over your body with a mild Elmer’s glue like paste and you sleep holding a large data collection box by your side which admittedly can make it difficult if not impossible to get to sleep.

So what I‘d recommend if you do this eventually follow their instructions to not have any caffeine the day of and even agree to take the Ambien (sleep drug) if or when offered. :feelsokman:

not since like 2008

it was brootal waking up at 6 and it was dark

didnt know if it was pm or am
Same shit happened to me in middle school lol

I was home by like 4:30 in the afternoon and then I'd take a nap and I'd wake up and think I had to go to school already

I rarely take naps since I sleep late and wake up late :feelscomfy::feelsjuice:

Sure. Cool new icon btw and that’s saying something as I generally fucking hate anime hehe.

Anyway let’s see…

-Brain fog and constantly feeling tired and fucked up all day long.

-Getting up constantly during the night to piss (believe it or not sleep apnea causes this because of how it makes your heart pump oddly while you’re asleep). I believe a doctor possibly my pulmonologist or if not my onetime female PA told me it has something to do with sleep apneas effects on the left ventricle.

-Occasionally waking up feeling desperately out of breath to the point you think you need to call 911 and get to the ER.

-For whatever reason I was suspected of having sleep apnea and so my onetime female PA I believe it was had me set up for an all night sleep study where I was professionally and officially diagnosed as having OSA otherwise known as Obstructive Sleep Apnea ie there are two kinds, the other is Central Sleep Apnea which means your central nervous system is causing it whereas in OSA which I have it’s the relaxing of your throat tissues when you fall asleep that causes it hence the obstructive part of things.

Yeah though pretty much the only way to be sure if you’ve got it or not is via an overnight sleep study where they hook up electrodes practically all over your body with a mild Elmer’s glue like paste and you sleep holding a large data collection box by your side which admittedly can make it difficult if not impossible to get to sleep.

So what I‘d recommend if you do this eventually follow their instructions to not have any caffeine the day of and even agree to take the Ambien (sleep drug) if or when offered. :feelsokman:

Thanks. Very informative.
I only experience the "brainfog and constantly feeling tired and fucked" but I don't really get up in the night or am out of breath. So maybe it's just my nutrition and lack of excercise that makes me feel so goddamn awful even after lots of sleep.