Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You ever feel like your posts could actually harm or even kill someone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I have only posted here for a week and I posted so much negative stuff.

Sometimes I wonder if my posts are able to actually hurt someone from completely destroying any remaining illusion that this is a Just World and there is still some hope left.

Maybe someone might even consider roping because of my posts. Probably not the members here who have been baptized by the Blackpill before entry. But maybe some lurker who's just unable to come to terms with reality. Even if they deny what I say, part of their mind will constantly be asking questions about it.

Well all I have to say is its better to learn here than to learn the hard way with all those foids laughing at you in public. Coz then you WILL really feel like ROPING

I don't care tbh

The real world is so cruel.

I hope it does harm

I get hurt a lot

I don't care tbh
Same. Causing to kill themselves would be merciful imo. I would not feel guilty but rather satisfaction knowing I saved someone from future suffering.

no most of mine are just shitposts, but users should lurk long enough to know whether or not they can handle the stuff talked about here

if they gonna kill themselves because of my posts then they would die sooner or later anyway

The only way someone could read my posts is by coming to this site. If they're coming to this site they've heard of the blackpill. Many normies hear the black pilll then convince themselves it isn't real. So it makes sense that someone could read my posts and convince them self what I said isn't true.

Roping is a good thing

Sometimes I wonder if my posts are able to actually hurt someone from completely destroying any remaining illusion that this is a Just World and there is still some hope left.

Either people are lucky enough to keep believing in the fantasy of justice, in which case we're sick or monsters to them, or they're already like us or getting there, in which case we're preaching to the choir. If people consider ... roping ... it's because of their cummulative experiences in life already, not because of one particular thing they heard, saw, or read.

Just my two-cents.

im a fun guy. uh ha uhahaha

I think most likely when they read a post and take the blackpill you'll be doing a bluepiller a favor, I only hope the posts will lead unrepenting cucks and hypergamous rosties to their deaths.

I'm almost sure some cuck killed himself bcuz of my posts jfl

Show me on this doll where the internet hurt you...

Just Just world theory