Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You either make her wet or you pay her bills.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
There is no inbetween.

If you make her wet, she'd pay your bills.

0508DCEA B35E 4B5F A39A 362731E09178

Don't know bro with rape you don't have to do either

OP what is your height

Don't know bro with rape you don't have to do either
Actually, sometimes it's all 3.
You can get her wet, pay her bills, and when she gets tired of you she then accuse you of rape before moving onto the next guy.

She will leave you for chad either way

My Chad neighbor says that as soon as he pays for anything or buys a girl something the sex stops. He basically knows with all toilets the sex will stop sooner or later and he has to log on Tinder again to find another couple holes.. but he said he is learning ways to make it last longer before the girl gets bored.

If you make her wet, she'd pay your bills.

That Chad neighbor I've been talking about the blackpill with, he says he has been telling girls to bring over alcohol or Subway before they come over. And the girls just love it.

Sadly these girls are often in good paying jobs too, like make as much as he does. Eg.. a nurse can make $90-100k a year.. that is why they don't need betabuxx billies anymore.

They want 'hot' guys who smack them around, and treat them like shit, and use them for sex.

That Chad neighbor I've been talking about the blackpill with, he says he has been telling girls to bring over alcohol or Subway before they come over. And the girls just love it.

Sadly these girls are often in good paying jobs too, like make as much as he does. Eg.. a nurse can make $90-100k a year.. that is why they don't need betabuxx billies anymore.

They want 'hot' guys who smack them around, and treat them like shit, and use them for sex.