Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You drastically overestimate the importance of your potential suicide.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
Among many of you, I see a common reason not to end it all: upsetting your family/friends.

First off, be realistic. Genuinely realistic about it. If you weren't a good person that they felt proud of(or that they felt comfortable praising themselves with) they will get over it pretty quickly. Let's say, maybe a few weeks. Truthfully, they won't ever truly forget(even though they maybe will), but that doesn't mean you'll be significant. You'll keep existing as a pseudo-pain, like that small pain in the ass they get sometimes. It's definitely not something unbearable, just a bit displeasing at times.

Second of all, they'll realise how much stress and pain you've been causing them. That all goes away after you die. No more spending money on a worthless son that does nothing but embarrass himself and his family. No more arguments with a child you perceive as 'dumb' because he has all those 'retarded ideas about the world and women'. Life becomes a lot calmer, nicer for them and they have more time and money for themselves.

I won't even go into the friends/connaissainces argument, as they will get over it so much faster than you'd like to think, even your closest friends.

As a disclaimer, I don't advise killing yourself unless you truly feel like there is nothing more for you here. But making someone forcefully suffer through a life that doesn't bring them anything positive is animalistic torture. Everyone should have the right to a choice. Their own choice. And lying to them, making them think 'everyone cares so much' and 'your parents would never ever escape the agonizing pain' is just false flagging.

Because it ultimately depends.

Were you enough? Then they will care.

Were you not enough/ignored/ostracized? Then they won't.

My family likes me tbh I would def feel bad if I roped. Smart thread though, I think about this too

My extended family wouldn't care much. my nuclear family would more as I pay 1k in ren

The best thread you have made so far, OP. You make a lot of good points. Good job.

I think that my parents at least would care a lot. Granted, that doesn't necessarily mean that I have a true obligation to them, after all they chose this shit for me. But when you combine the fact that I know my parents would care, with the fact that I don't have an immediate, pressing reason to kms, the result is that I can't do it yet.

I'm 99.9% sure nobody would care if I died

I don’t even care. Only reason I’m alive is because it failed

low iq and terminally retarded