Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee “You don’t try hard enough”

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★
This normie gaslight is what irks me the most honestly.

How ironic to say that when we’re here struggling for a fraction of what normies are born with, not to mention Chad. We try harder than anyone else, we literally fight tooth and nail to get just a meager crumb of what Chad gets just by existing and being Chad.

Chad is born with it and has the gall to talk down on us when our hard work can’t match his inherent talent.

'You don't try hard enough' is BS phrases that normies says.

Infinite try cycle

It's to trick you into expending more of your energy and believing in bluepill.

LDAR is the way. Peaceful protest by refusing to do as much as possible.

It's like telling a 40-year-old disabled person to try harder and be among the top performers in some sport. His raw skill potential for it is just too low to start with.

Fuck those ignront normies who gaslight us.

This normie gaslight is what irks me the most honestly.

How ironic to say that when we’re here struggling for a fraction of what normies are born with, not to mention Chad. We try harder than anyone else, we literally fight tooth and nail to get just a meager crumb of what Chad gets just by existing and being Chad.

Chad is born with it and has the gall to talk down on us when our hard work can’t match his inherent talent.
I don't listen to advice from normscum

I just ignore normie advice atp. It's just antichrist propaganda to keep me a bluepill cuck slave to the feds. I know I'll never attract a foid unless I betabuxx or simp, which I never will.

I just ignore normie advice atp. It's just antichrist propaganda to keep me a bluepill cuck slave to the feds. I know I'll never attract a foid unless I betabuxx or simp, which I never will.
based

Don't give attention to women and let single mothers revel in their consequences. Soyciety shields women too much from reality. Western foids are the most obnoxious bitches I've ever met, women in my home country (Philippines) are actually level-headed and reasonable if they had good parents and aren't spoiled bastards.

fat ugly cunt who works a shit job and still has 50 dudes messaging her. :society:

fat ugly cunt who works a shit job and still has 50 dudes messaging her. :society:
It’s like someone who’s 7’6 and has never tried to improve at basketball, telling some 5’0 dude who’s been training since birth, that he too can get into the NBA if he just tries as hard as he did.

Sick of normies gaslighting