Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ‘You don’t speak to women like that’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘You don’t speak to women like that’.

I overheard a conversation in real life and yeah, that was what was said. Bitch, why not ‘You don’t speak to people like that?‘ Shit like this pisses me right off.

Are the majorly of people just feminists or some shit? This is a rhetorical question at this point, fucking hell. :feelswhat:

it was @FamilyGuy1999 who said it

I don't know how to talk to women :feelsthink: :dab:

they expect men(soys) to treat them like princess everywhere 24 7

They say "don't speak to women like that" to us, yet Chad abuses his girlfriend every day and she sticks by him :feelsgah:

As a woman... :foidSoy:

Women suffer from nobility syndrome. If your tone is rude or condescending when you speak to them, they view it as akin to a peasant getting uppity with his betters. They scoff, like a duchess would if a wheat farmer were to call her an oppressive bitch. "You are not to speak to me like that, yet I can speak to you however I want."

You must respect the wahmen without any reason to do so.

Women suffer from nobility syndrome. If your tone is rude or condescending when you speak to them, they view it as akin to a peasant getting uppity with his betters. They scoff, like a duchess would if a wheat farmer were to call her an oppressive bitch. "You are not to speak to me like that, yet I can speak to you however I want."

GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING

"PRINCESS'S!"

Great description

Western ginocentrism

I'll speak to women however the fuck I want lol