Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You don't snap when you see a tall male model getting sex. You snap when you realise people you mog hard have better lives.

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
As I said in the title, the whole "chad only" stuff is a meme. Many men mog my life very hard and they are nowhere near chad level looks. You don't snap when you see a 190 cm good looking male model getting sex because that's expected. You snap and get angry when you see a girl who previously said cruel shit about you, kiss an ugly idiot the next day.

There's many examples but I'll use someone I used to be friends with who perfectly proves my point. He is short (10-11cm less than me) and literally looks like a fat version of black ops 2 cel, he is a 2/10 at best and more realistically 1/10 subhuman trash when you also add his height and frame into the equation.

You would expect him to be a permavirgin who hates his life, but no, he had his first girlfriend at age 11/12 and even now if I think back to high school I can think of him getting with more girls than I even talked to at all. I stopped being friends with this guy not long after he started dating easily and he started into getting into big social circles with popular NTfags while I was left out.

According to some of the "looks are everything" type of posters he would have roped by now. Instead he has had over 10 GFs while I am still a KHHV who posts on an obscure internet forum with other virgins even though I mog him in every single way (and so do you).

I'm 23 now yet I have the experience of a 6 year old kid which means absolutely nothing. He is a year younger than me yet has a decade of being with good looking girls and not having a clue what inceldom means.

I hate society i hate parents I hate female nature... I only love female flesh now

I agree there are people who are in the same looks-range or below me and yet they are living better lives than me (Fucking alot of girls and having girl friends) I could say oh I'm just working but that'd be cope

They're more social and kept their friends from a younger age (some thugmaxxed, others became athletes and tiktok influencers) whilst I moved to another country to finish my education as I got expelled from school.

They're more social and kept their friends from a younger age (some thugmaxxed, others became athletes and tiktok influencers) whilst I moved to another country to finish my education as I got expelled from school.
Thx

I don't mog anyone hard, if you constantly see people, you think you're more attractive than, then maybe you shouldn't be on this site.

I don't mog anyone hard, if you constantly see people, you think you're more attractive than, then maybe you shouldn't be on this site.

Exactly. By extension if people uglier than you get foids you're implying the problem isn't look but personality. At best I can agree that seeing Chad slaying is too obvious and it's when normies get vagene that you realize your ugliness.

Exactly. By extension if people uglier than you get foids you're implying the problem isn't look but personality. At best I can agree that seeing Chad slaying is too obvious and it's when normies get vagene that you realize your ugliness.
I'm not saying it's muh personality, I would elab but it's probably too long for people who think genetics are everything. I am a great example of environmental determinism.

I'm not saying it's muh personality, I would elab but it's probably too long for people who think genetics are everything. I am a great example of environmental determinism.

Yeah a fancy way to imply you're an unlucky Chad

Yeah a fancy way to imply you're an unlucky Chad
Aren't you the guy who claimed you went from good looking as a kid to ugly as fuck at age 15/16? Something similar happened to me. I am the furthest thing from a chad.

Aren't you the guy who claimed you went from good looking as a kid to ugly as fuck at age 15/16? Something similar happened to me. I am the furthest thing from a chad.

Yes but by the time I was 14 I didn't mog shit and your thread wasn't "I could have mogged"

Yes but by the time I was 14 I didn't mog shit and your thread wasn't "I could have mogged"
Either way do these semantics matter? We are both incel as fuck now and nothing is going to change that.

That's the most brutal thing about inceldom tbh.
Knowing that we're not missing out compared to a very small part of the population, but compared to a huge part of it.
Having friends, having a gf, having sex, it's not something reserved to some kind of chad elite. Normies have it too. And this is what hurts the most.
We are mogged hard not only by chads but by normies.

Least obvious bluepill pysop
Joined Jan 6, 2023 Posts 725

Lifefuel for dark triad subhumans

I also know a tangible example of this. Damn i wish i could put her picture in this site, put that would be doxxing her (and possibly me) and i dont want either thing to happen. Anyways, think about the stereotypical blonde stacy. Everyone wants to get into her pants. She even had a fine ass, but thats common here in brazil, so no biggie.

The big part is shes dating this loser lanky guy from her university. fucked up, stupid, punchable face, everything. I swear to god, i mog this mtfckr to the moon and back, and all this pos had to do to get her was socialcirclemaxx and be at the right place at the right time to have her prime years pussy, while i get nothing. Fuck. My. Life.

As I said in the title, the whole "chad only" stuff is a meme. Many men mog my life very hard and they are nowhere near chad level looks. You don't snap when you see a 190 cm good looking male model getting sex because that's expected. You snap and get angry when you see a girl who previously said cruel shit about you, kiss an ugly idiot the next day.

There's many examples but I'll use someone I used to be friends with who perfectly proves my point. He is short (10-11cm less than me) and literally looks like a fat version of black ops 2 cel, he is a 2/10 at best and more realistically 1/10 subhuman trash when you also add his height and frame into the equation.

You would expect him to be a permavirgin who hates his life, but no, he had his first girlfriend at age 11/12 and even now if I think back to high school I can think of him getting with more girls than I even talked to at all. I stopped being friends with this guy not long after he started dating easily and he started into getting into big social circles with popular NTfags while I was left out.

According to some of the "looks are everything" type of posters he would have roped by now. Instead he has had over 10 GFs while I am still a KHHV who posts on an obscure internet forum with other virgins even though I mog him in every single way (and so do you).

I'm 23 now yet I have the experience of a 6 year old kid which means absolutely nothing. He is a year younger than me yet has a decade of being with good looking girls and not having a clue what inceldom means.
this is seriously what destroys me, who cares what some good looking guy can do but i know jawless retards who end with stacies

he has had over 10 GFs
Right there brocel, the relationships never last with sub 5s like him, bitches monkey branch, cheat behind his back, or drain his assets till the next heavy pocket cuck cums, trust me brocel being an oofy doofy isn't what it seems to be.

Right there brocel, the relationships never last with sub 5s like him, bitches monkey branch, cheat behind his back, or drain his assets till the next heavy pocket cuck cums, trust me brocel being an oofy doofy isn't what it seems to be.
im not talking about whatever "oofy doofy" means, im talking about regular normies

im not talking about whatever "oofy doofy" means, im talking about regular normies
If your here then your sub 5, and if you mog that dude then he's an oofy doofy, unless you're a fakecel that can ascend

If your here then your sub 5, and if you mog that dude then he's an oofy doofy, unless you're a fakecel that can ascend
oofy doofy means betabuxx or something like that, im not talking about betabuxxers i mean young normies

oofy doofy means betabuxx or something like that, im not talking about betabuxxers i mean young normies
Do you not know About monkey branching or being controlled

Do you not know About monkey branching or being controlled
if you think the avg guy is controlled by his gf you are coping really hard. not everywhere is like california. i live in a country where men still hold some amount of control over women

if you think the avg guy is controlled by his gf you are coping really hard. not everywhere is like california. i live in a country where men still hold some amount of control over women
But since you're taking about some oofy doofy that you for some reason envy, this dude gotta be doing the 4 things I mentioned, betabuxx, cheated on, slaved, or monkey branching, if you mog him he's gotta be really ugly unless you're a normie and he's not that bad looking as you mentioned, then you shouldn't be here and you're just Larping fakecel.

But since you're taking about some oofy doofy that you for some reason envy, this dude gotta be doing the 4 things I mentioned, betabuxx, cheated on, slaved, or monkey branching, if you mog him he's gotta be really ugly unless you're a normie and he's not that bad looking as you mentioned, then you shouldn't be here and you're just Larping fakecel.
for the last fucking time i am talking about 16-23 year olds not 30+ year olds. which ugly 16yo boy has enough cash to betabuxx for a woman who cheats on him? almost none

for the last fucking time i am talking about 16-23 year olds not 30+ year olds. which ugly 16yo boy has enough cash to betabuxx for a woman who cheats on him? almost none
Lol sure a 16 year old can't betabuxx BUT he can be cheated on, be the monkey branch, or be the cuck slave that does what ever his queen says, ALSO your not being specific on his age, if he's at least 19-20 the fucker is working and can make some money for his queen, probably can buy her expensive shit every 2 weeks, lastly IF YOU MOG HIM AND HE CAN GET A BITCH YOUR PROBABLY A NORMFAG

Have a wonderful evening.

i have double your post count retard im clearly not a normalfag
Lol ok wtf does that matter, you still haven't dismantled my response/point ovER for dipshitcels

Lol ok wtf does that matter, you still haven't dismantled my response/point ovER for dipshitcels
i dont need to dismantle anything because all you said is stuff like "muh cheating", lets say he does get cheated on once or twice, he still gets sex and relationships which no one here can

i dont need to dismantle anything because all you said is stuff like "muh cheating", lets say he does get cheated on once or twice, he still gets sex and relationships which no one here can
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha: And that's somehow better?!, Id rather be forever alone than some soy induced Faggot that lets his gf get butt fucked by tyrone/chad just to betabuxx to have a little leftover taste of her cum covered pussy, ok You must be an IT cucky wucky trying to defend your shity ideas, I'll make sure the Mods will check on you @BataviaCel @The Enforcer

@EnglishCel @Epedaphic @ @Immolator @Stupid Clown @The_Hierophant @Mecoja

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha: And that's somehow better?!, Id rather be forever alone than some soy induced Faggot that lets his gf get butt fucked by tyrone/chad just to betabuxx to have a little leftover taste of her cum covered pussy, ok You must be an IT cucky wucky trying to defend your shity ideas, I'll make sure the Mods will check on you @BataviaCel @The Enforcer

tagging 8 people? just lol at this high school tier response, let me guess you are age 16 yourself, you are coping really hard thinking you have a better life than most normies

tagging 8 people? just lol at this high school tier response, let me guess you are age 16 yourself, you are coping really hard thinking you have a better life than most normies
Nah just want my pals to see what A complete fuckin moron you are, keep seething I'm enjoying you rage

keep seething I'm enjoying you rage
wtf are you talking about? im not seething at all im laughing at you

you are the one who tagged 8 people you retard, you are clearly mad at me for not being bluepilled like you lol

Just have confidence bro.

Keep grinding ,keep hustling ,shoot for your dreams.

wtf are you talking about? im not seething at all im laughing at you

you are the one who tagged 8 people you retard, you are clearly mad at me for not being bluepilled like you lol
Lol I'm the bluepilled one, you literally thought it was a better option to be a cuckhold that gets cheated on while I'm Opposed to that Idea, now I can't take you seriously, your either a complete fuckin clown or a troll

Lol I'm the bluepilled one, you literally thought it was a better option to be a cuckhold that gets cheated on while I'm Opposed to that Idea, now I can't take you seriously, your either a complete fuckin clown or a troll
you dont know what cuckold means and you type exactly like a normie. go back to r/teenagers you braindead normie filth

I don't give a fuck if I see an ugly guy with a girlfriend, it's the chads that piss me the fuck off. Every guy i see with a girlfriend mogs me to death

you dont know what cuckold means and you type exactly like a normie. go back to r/teenagers you braindead normie filth
Yeah I'm sure You know everything about cuckoldry, I don't doubt you are one, please keep giving me these stupid replies, I'm enjoying fuckin with a dumb NORMFAG like you

I agree with the @blackedpiller in this one. Low tier normies who get in relationship always get fucked over. They are usually with low tier beckies who will cheat in front of them if the opportunity arises. Better being single than cucked. Sure, you get sometimes sex, still imagine how frustrating is watching your girl lusting for every pretty boy she sees and waits for the opportunity to replace you.

Reasons why foids sometimes date uggos

1) Too much competition for chad, the girl just can't compete with Stacy and has no other option

2) Using man for something else, such as his money.

3) Extreme fetishizing. For eg, a girl might settle for an average looking 6ft 5 guy, compromising looks for his exceptional height.

4) JBW

5) Fear of hitting the wall

6) Dating down for security/safe choice

I agree with the @blackedpiller in this one. Low tier normies who get in relationship always get fucked over. They are usually with low tier beckies who will cheat in front of them if the opportunity arises. Better being single than cucked. Sure, you get sometimes sex, still imagine how frustrating is watching your girl lusting for every pretty boy she sees and waits for the opportunity to replace you.
Thank you brother, I can always count on you for logic

Reasons why foids sometimes date uggos

1) Too much competition for chad, the girl just can't compete with Stacy and has no other option

2) Using man for something else, such as his money.

3) Extreme fetishizing. For eg, a girl might settle for an average looking 6ft 5 guy, compromising looks for his exceptional height.

4) JBW

5) Fear of hitting the wall

6) Dating down for security/safe choice
7) Emotional tampon. Sometimes, but maybe not because girls get along better with their own gender. You'd have to have a high trust face to fill that role, basically look like a girl.

lets say he does get cheated on once or twice,
:dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels:

You couldn’t imagine the disrespect he went through in those relationships. And he was definitely the outcast in those popular NTfag circles