Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You dont realize how over it is

rahultmnt

rahultmnt

Supreme Gentleman
★★★
Even if you are smart and able to money maxx to six figures that means nothing to foids now. Foids today have endless amount of money stream from everywhere, Their own income, government, their many male friends aka simps/cucks. Rich old men who pay for everything for them to go on vacations your wage cucked ass could only dream of going. Chads who fuck them on the regular. Crazy parties and baller social life every time. You legit can’t compete in any area and can’t impress them. They have it all. They have better life experiences than the average man, because they’ve done everything and seen it all and have it all. ITS OVER. Most guys today have not lived any life.

So many roasties at my school say they want a sugar daddy

So many roasties at my school say they want a sugar daddy
B268EAF9 9EF7 4A84 BBED F5BB43C65D4A

It's 100% impossible to ascend as a sub 6 male in 2020. Get these words imprinted in your brain and act in life accordingly.

Just look at how much monies average foids make on only fans and you'll know its over...I swear, simps thirst will literally be the downfall of humanity

in high school ?
Yes bro, the cock carousel is already in full force by high school. I've heard a lot of degeneracy in these 4 years of it

U dont realize it as the black pill hits u strong

and this is what awaits you if you ascend

genetic death and the birth of deadends like us tbh

I'm aware of how over it is

The fact that motherfucking Jeff Bezos, the wealthiest man on the fucking planet, got divorce raped for 40 billion dollars should really tell you that money can't make you attractive (unless it's spent on surgeries/transplants).

And remember, even if you manage to marry a foid, she'll divorce on a whim, and then take half your stuff and gain full custody of the kids.
Or even worse she'll hit herself in the face and then blame you.

Women lack souls&empathy, laws need to be put in place to keep them in line.