Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You don't need to be rejected to know that you're incel

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
A few notable incels have said that you're not incel if you haven't approached a foid and I don't agree tbh
You can tell if a foid doesn't want you, you don't need to ask

I got rejected a decent amount in school and there were always signs that they didn't want to be with me
  • Foid prioritising you last
  • Foid always sitting next to the most attractive person
  • Foid always insecure whenever someone says you 2 would make a great couple
  • Foid wants you to have distance when walking or going anywhere so she isn't associate with you
  • YOU are always the first person she goes to when she wants money
  • Foid constantly makes jokes about how ugly you are so her friends don't even think that a relationship is possible
  • She ignore or doesn't find your jokes very funny
  • She acts relaxed and relieved when you're not around her
And this is only the few things I've noticed when I tried pursuing relationships, you can tell if you have a chance with a foid based on body- language. The way her facial expression is, her tone of voice, what way she's facing, eye contact, without even speaking to her you can often conclude that you have no chance jfl.

Im an incel because of my autism :soy::soy::soy:

Trust me you've been rejected plenty before your first official one.

Agreed. If you don't have autism you will be able to detect the fact that they are not attracted to you even if you don't approach them.

I think if you're autistic you need to approach them to find out if they're attracted to you or not.

Back in middle school the girls started becoming interested in the boys and it was pretty typical for them to get really touchy-feely with their guy friends like giving then hugs as a greeting, sitting on their lap, etc. If girls did not do this to you, you are not attractive even a bit.

Hell, my classmates were already having spin the bottle parties that almost everyone was invited, which I was obviously NOT invited to.

Remember: this raunchy stuff is happening all the time and if you haven't seen it, it's a pretty good bet you are an incel.

My life is a constant cycle of rejections

Guys don’t do the approaching it is girls that do the approaching. Chad doesn’t approach girls they BEG him to let them suck his dick and slurp his cum. If you have to approach it is over

And this is only the few things I've noticed when I tried pursuing relationships, you can tell if you have a chance with a foid based on body- language. The way her facial expression is, her tone of voice, what way she's facing, eye contact, without even speaking to her you can often conclude that you have no chance jfl.

Trying to constantly approach is a normie trait tbh. In first school years it should be completely clear that its over.

Yes you do need rejections. The problem is, as you pointed out, most rejection from foids are subtle and indirect. Micro expressions give away that she views you as subhuman.

You need to be rejected by 1k foids or ur a fakecel :feelstastyman:

Trying to constantly approach is an normie trait tbh.
This is correct. The writing was already on the wall but I approached anyway like a delusional cuck and all that resulted in was becoming even more of a joke and the girls talking behind my back about getting approached by me and how gross that was. If I pretended I didn't have sexual interested I could have maybe jestermaxxed but stupid old me fell for the "tell her how you feel" line and ended up becoming even more alienated.

If a girl genuinely likes you she'll go out of her way to make that known to you, she'll approach you, talk to you, add you on Facebook etc, foids nowadays act like guys so they do take the initiative to approach especially if its a chad.

I spoke to several good looking guys and they all said that girls approached them many times, I'm starting to think that believing that women don't approach at all because of their shyness and passive nature is a big cope, these cunts are shameless and brash these days.

If you've never been approached by a girl then you're an incel, simple as that.

Guys don’t do the approaching it is girls that do the approaching. Chad doesn’t approach girls they BEG him to let them suck his dick and slurp his cum. If you have to approach it is over

It just puts a sub8 tag on your appearance. Welcome to the Beta Company.

I'm starting to think that believing that women don't approach at all because of their shyness and passive nature is a big cope

Absolutely. Its also number one bluepill lie.

Last edited:
A better line would be you don't need to face explicit romantic rejection to be an incel.

All incels face rejection in various forms. Yes many of us have never gone to a bar and flirted with Becky before asking her to date us, but all of us have faced some kind of negative treatment when we've attempted to interact with females.

If you were attractive , Girls would’ve showed interest

Jfl at this low iq cope.

Yeah this, if you haven't approached ANY women in your life you are a disgrace to this forum. And calling others a Fakecel makes you the biggest fucking hypocrite.
Im an incel because of my autism :soy::soy::soy:

Yeah and what about the statistic which says 90% autist are perma virgins?
You are coping so hard here it's funny.
NT is very important.

If you even have to try, it's already over. Chad doesn't try.

A few notable incels have said that you're not incel if you haven't approached a foid and I don't agree tbh
You can tell if a foid doesn't want you, you don't need to ask

I got rejected a decent amount in school and there were always signs that they didn't want to be with me
  • Foid prioritising you last
  • Foid always sitting next to the most attractive person
  • Foid always insecure whenever someone says you 2 would make a great couple
  • Foid wants you to have distance when walking or going anywhere so she isn't associate with you
  • YOU are always the first person she goes to when she wants money
  • Foid constantly makes jokes about how ugly you are so her friends don't even think that a relationship is possible
  • She ignore or doesn't find your jokes very funny
  • She acts relaxed and relieved when you're not around her
Here are VERY telling signs
They use you as the butt of a joke
Whenever their girlfriends look at you they LAUGH and so "no" to their friends (This has happened to me from Black foids.)
Whenever they look at you they get "creeped out"

Foids have literally made these facially expressions whenever they saw my face.
It's over.